Interesting Links Got an interesting website you think we should know about? Lets have a link to it then!

www.multimediacar.co.uk

Search this Thread

Old 18-07-2004, 03:40 AM
andyhardy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default www.multimediacar.co.uk

Hi,

I'm just starting out in setting up my own business and thought I'd post it up on here.

I can provide people with in-car multimedia systems including the following features:

- 7" widescreen VGA touchscreen
- Satellite navigation software with GPS
- 120Gb HDD for storing software, MP3s, Video and picture files
- Wi-fi connection for accessing internet
- Infra-red wireless keyboard
- DVD/CDRW drive
- Touch screen operated front end for accessing all of the system's main features
- DC-DC Power Supply with intelligent controller (system turns on and off with the key - you can preset how long the system will stay on for with the ignition switched off)
- All cables and connections required to run the system in your car (and into your stereo as long as it has an Aux-In capability)

Extras which are available for the system can be the following:

- multiple screen installs
- TV/DAB tuner
- in-car/bumper mounted cameras (for reversing and/or recording journeys in your vehicle)
- OBD2 diagnostic interfacing to system with cables and software (displaying information direct from your engines ECU) - availability of this option will depend on make, model and year of your car.

I currently provide a supply or supply and installation service for these systems, the prices being £1400 supplied for the systems and £1600 for supply and installation of the system by myself (I will travel to your home address and carry out the installation for you).

If anyone has any questions or queries then either PM me, e-mail me (andy@multimediacar.co.uk) or check out my website at:

www.multimediacar.co.uk

Cheers,

Andy