Interesting Links Got an interesting website you think we should know about? Lets have a link to it then!

Ford Ka Owners Club (FK-OC)

Search this Thread

Old 25-12-2010, 11:03 PM
xeonxr6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Ka Owners Club (FK-OC)

Heya, thought I would give my club a mention. The FK-OC has been around for little over a year and has just acquired it's 1000th member. We're a very friendly and welcoming bunch (execpt Simon, he's pure evil ..).

We're there for any and all Ka problems, with a very strong social basis. Even if you're not into Ka's you can join in with our social events we usually hold around the country.

Please check it out @ www.FK-OC.com

Thanks, Andy.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:07 AM
Mark SPW
Virgin

Question 2004 Ka Immobilser Issue

Hi

I have just bough a very nice low mileage Ka for my daughter and found an intermittent problem with the immobilser. Usually unlock the car with the key - no remote - and it starts no problem but every now and then it refuses to start - all the ignition lights etc. come on when I turn the key but nothing else happens. I am assuming a fault with the immobiliser and how it communicates with the key but would appreciate any ides.

Ta

Mark SPW:
Old 07-03-2016, 04:29 PM
xeonxr6

Hey Mark, can't believe I'm still following this thread. You should search for the Ford Ka Owners Club on Facebook, you'll probably get a lot more help there. Does the red immobiliser indicator lamp in the clock (time) flash a number of times or stay red when you try and start the car?
Old 07-03-2016, 05:43 PM
Mark SPW
Virgin

Hi and thanks - I am avoiding facebook at the moment as I have had problems with too much crap coming my way but I will get get a mate to sign on for me

It flashes a number of times.

Went back to the car this pm and it started no problem!

Mark