FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Old 23-04-2015, 03:08 PM
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default FlexDrive from Adrian Flux Insurance

Hi guys and girls,

Hope you don’t mind a new thread. Adrian Flux Insurance now offer a new extra benefit which is available to add to a policy called FlexDrive. In short, if you have the ‘Driving other cars’ extension on your policy, which will only give you cover against third party risks, this ‘top-up’ policy will increase the cover to a comprehensive level giving up to £20,000 worth of cover for the car you are driving.

I'm not trying to give it the hard sell here - I just thought with it being unique as far as I know in the market, it was worth talking about.

It does have some restrictions; you must already have the driving other cars third party only benefit on your policy (this doesn't buy you the extension), the car must be insured, not belong to you, or be registered at your address. It can only be added to an Adrian Flux insurance policy.

The policy is perfect for someone who has friends or relatives who are ‘in to’ their cars like you and I. Using someone else’s car with just third party cover is always a bit awkward, especially if something happens!

It won’t suit everyone I know, but for people like you and I who love their cars, it could be very handy. At £24.99 a year it’s very reasonably priced.

Cheers,
Dan.
The following users liked this post:
kevmc76 (24-04-2015)
Old 25-04-2015, 08:41 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 204 Likes on 192 Posts

Slightly off topic but how can I get use of other cars on my policys with yourselves, I work in the motor trade, both my cars are insured through Adrian Flux fully comp.

When we go to shows we could split the driving etc if I had use of other vehicles.
Old 27-04-2015, 02:12 PM
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX
Sponsor

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by studabear
Slightly off topic but how can I get use of other cars on my policys with yourselves, I work in the motor trade, both my cars are insured through Adrian Flux fully comp.

When we go to shows we could split the driving etc if I had use of other vehicles.
Hi,

Unfortunately almost all insurers are unable to offer the 'driving other cars' extension for obvious reasons. As we are a broker rather than the insurer we simply do not control this, so it is a case of having yourself added as a named driver on the vehicles you will need/want to drive.

Kind regards
Dan
The following users liked this post:
studabear (27-04-2015)