General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Selfish neighbour door dinking my cars???

Search this Thread

Old 25-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Selfish neighbour door dinking my cars???

Ideas on how best to tackle this. Tried having a friendly chat and askinhg her to be more careful and apparently I'm out of order

My A4 has 4 door dinks on it, my mrs 207 has 1 and my temp Mondeo has 2.

I park away from her as I know she's a selfish fat arsed moomin, I can't stop her parking next to me though.

I'm at a loss but thoroughly fed up with having my cars damaged as she and her offspring couldn't care less
Old 25-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

And I'm not bumming her before anybody suggests it
Old 25-05-2015, 05:13 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 204 Likes on 192 Posts

burn her house down, bum her dog, weld her car doors shut.
Old 25-05-2015, 05:17 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Tempting, apart from the beastiality.
Old 25-05-2015, 05:41 PM
ajamesc
cossie fan (unluckerly)

Received 435 Likes on 393 Posts

Moment she said you was out of order for saying about your car getting damaged would have been the point I took my work van home and dinged her door badly!
Old 25-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,042 Likes on 996 Posts

Or old next door neighbour dented the wife's focus twice. Some people just don't care.
Old 25-05-2015, 05:53 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

If she doesnt give a shit, then legally there is nothing you can do apart from move.

however there is plenty you can do outside the law without going too far.

Gluing the locks is one good one, wd40 on her windscreen, egg in her dash vents, remove her tyre valve centres, etc etc etc.

or just bum her
Old 25-05-2015, 05:54 PM
Dubs44
Regular Contributor

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

sadly you can't reason with scrotes like that. you've tried the diplomatic approach and it hasn't worked. any decent human being would have been careful not to damage your cars in the first place.
Old 25-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Fuck it, looks like I'll have to take a shit through her letterbox
Old 25-05-2015, 06:11 PM
visa_broke
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 329 Likes on 308 Posts

Originally Posted by Oranoco
Fuck it, looks like I'll have to take a shit through her letterbox
unfortunately she will know it was you, the royal mail can't deliver anything properly
Old 25-05-2015, 06:13 PM
visa_broke

how old is her car? if its old enough to not have remote locks then the glue on the locks is a good bet.

Or get some expanding foam and a huge long tube and fill the full length of the exhaust up.

It might be worthwhile to check up the actual car, if its taxed, mot'd and insured you might find its not and a call to report this would help
Old 25-05-2015, 06:16 PM
CrOwSoN15
Ben

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

A friend of the family was having hell and ball games with their next door neighbour, he was a bricky by trade so in the early hours of one morning him and a mate bricked the cunts front door up.

I'm not saying you should do this, but you should probably do this.
Old 25-05-2015, 06:23 PM
visa_broke

Originally Posted by CrOwSoN15
A friend of the family was having hell and ball games with their next door neighbour, he was a bricky by trade so in the early hours of one morning him and a mate bricked the cunts front door up.

I'm not saying you should do this, but you should probably do this.
guy deserves a medal

hopefully he filled in the back door as well
The following 2 users liked this post by visa_broke:
It's Czech Mate (25-05-2015), Oranoco (25-05-2015)
Old 25-05-2015, 06:33 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Her car is a 14 plate S Max,it is beleived amongst the other neighbours (who are all great) that the car may have been obtained on the snide via Mobility. I've certainly never seen her head to work.
Old 25-05-2015, 06:40 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Her car is a 14 plate S Max,it is beleived amongst the other neighbours (who are all great) that the car may have been obtained on the snide via Mobility. I've certainly never seen her head to work.
Thats probably why she doesn't give a fuck about it, I see very few cared for motability vehicles, they usually are all battered and abused in some way.
Old 25-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Mark Shead
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 223 Likes on 193 Posts

If you have caught her doing it then make a claim on her insurance,
If it was me and this doesnt work she would be warned if she did it again and I caught her she would then get a dent in her car.

Mark
Old 25-05-2015, 06:48 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

and the misery will continue because if shes entitled to a motability car it means her or one of her kids have some disability (probably exagerated as usual), meaning she wont be subject to any benefit caps so will literally be rolling in cash.

Many such scum class see a disabled kid as a cash cow. We had a couple of families like that when i worked on the disabled bus. Parents clearly didnt give a fuck about the disabled kid but were happy to roll around in a brand new MPV and when we added up the money for the 7 kids they had it was something appalling like 35k plus in benefits. For a couple of genetic retards (they looked like something from hills have eyes or similar horror films) whove never worked a day in thier lives theyve done well to get more cash than they could ever earn working.

Oh and to make it worse, you do anything to them then its a "hate crime" as youre picking on disabled and vulnerable people so you look even more the bad guy

you cant fucking win.
Old 25-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Fil
ELASTIC BAND

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

cctv? And insurance claim?
Old 25-05-2015, 07:00 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Fil
cctv? And insurance claim?
Think this has to be the best option.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:08 PM
3i Jim
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 118 Likes on 93 Posts

Not proud of my actions but it was in the heat of the moment. I was parked up in tesco car park waiting for the wife, (I wasn't in the best of moods) when a family of fat retarded council estate mongs driving a festering turd in the shape of a Kia of some sort opened both front and rear doors onto my mint mondeo st tdci and put a pair of lovely dents in the side. I waited for them to be out of sight and then proceeded to kick the fuck out of the front and rear doors on his motor... Felt a lot better after that.

Last edited by 3i Jim; 25-05-2015 at 09:28 PM.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:10 PM
RSmark84

Received 76 Likes on 69 Posts

Cant you put a load of bollards up along your edge of the parking space? My ex knobber neighbour caused me problems so wacked a bollard up. It caused them so much hassle(mounted my side of the white line) that after a couple of months they called the police. They came round looked at it, and told me to carry on so to speak.
Old 25-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Shaun's
PassionFord Regular

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts

I liked the expanding foam one.....
Old 25-05-2015, 07:26 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by RSmark84
Cant you put a load of bollards up along your edge of the parking space? My ex knobber neighbour caused me problems so wacked a bollard up. It caused them so much hassle(mounted my side of the white line) that after a couple of months they called the police. They came round looked at it, and told me to carry on so to speak.
The bays are outside the houses and technically part of the highway so I have no right over a particular spot. The rest of the close just get on and park and the neighbours on the other side with 4 kids have not once in 3 years left so much as a mark in the dirt never mind a physical dent.
Old 25-05-2015, 08:42 PM
costina
Live long and prosper!!

Received 371 Likes on 346 Posts

Originally Posted by Psycho Warren
and the misery will continue because if shes entitled to a motability car it means her or one of her kids have some disability (probably exagerated as usual), meaning she wont be subject to any benefit caps so will literally be rolling in cash.

Many such scum class see a disabled kid as a cash cow. We had a couple of families like that when i worked on the disabled bus. Parents clearly didnt give a fuck about the disabled kid but were happy to roll around in a brand new MPV and when we added up the money for the 7 kids they had it was something appalling like 35k plus in benefits. For a couple of genetic retards (they looked like something from hills have eyes or similar horror films) whove never worked a day in thier lives theyve done well to get more cash than they could ever earn working.

Oh and to make it worse, you do anything to them then its a "hate crime" as youre picking on disabled and vulnerable people so you look even more the bad guy

you cant fucking win.
fucking hell warren next time your at coombe i wanna find you and shake your hand.

You are a legend harsh but so bang on the money.

Paul

One stone and a hammer front screen oh thats 75 quid please luv. Tyre valves are good one too.
Old 25-05-2015, 08:59 PM
visa_broke

i'm unsure how it works with disability cars but if she has to pay for stuff like tyres etc then she will soon start moving it if it costs money but be careful of her putting a camera to watch etc or revenge tactics.

You could always get a complete rustbucket cheap and just use it to park next to and dent the hell out of her car then move it away for a week or two. Just a shame you can't pick up a cheap car with 12 months tax and leave it in between two spots till you need one spot.

depends how far you want to go tbh without getting into serious trouble. The easy route is online just reporting her for bedroom trading on ebay,benefit cheating etc, she will get called in to answer for this.

If she keeps on with it then black electrical tape is your friend, just adjust one or two letters on her numberplates, it will ping up on any cameras around (I think you live stevenage area) and will most likely get her pulled over by police and not only questioned why the insurance isn't showing up on the new numberplates but also if she's done it to avoid speeding fines/leaving petrol stations without paying. Or just turn one of the numberplates upside down btdt before just make sure its on the end they would least check i.e. if they get out and walk behind the car do the front.
Old 25-05-2015, 09:15 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Motability cars don't pay for tyres.
Old 26-05-2015, 05:28 AM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

That's why one of the main features of our house when buying was it HAD TO have a driveway off the street, don't have to put up with crap like this then! I know some don't have one or they have too many cars and have to put some on the street but I guess you either have to put up with it or start denting their cars until they get the message
Old 26-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Rob_DOHC
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 42 Posts

Super glue down the passenger door rubbers and always park on her left?

If nothing else works you might have to admit defeat and hang a lump or rubber sheet down the side of any car you care about.
Old 26-05-2015, 09:17 AM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Don't do anything that leaves a clue that something's gone wrong with the car on purpose

Tyres are brilliant to let down and leaving some salt on the wiper blades works well when it's cold but dry

Anything else that can be traced back to you and be classified as dangerous will leave you in the poo

But broken windows along with tampering with the obd port a few times might make her think someone's trying to nick it

Obviously find a couple of druggie types to do this while you are down the pub so if anyone gets caught it's not you, not that is condone that sort of behaviour, I'm just saying what I've seen on the telly
Old 26-05-2015, 11:08 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

motorboat her fat tits
The following users liked this post:
H3lsing (26-05-2015)
Old 26-05-2015, 11:15 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by costina
fucking hell warren next time your at coombe i wanna find you and shake your hand.

You are a legend harsh but so bang on the money.

I say it as i see it regardless of how cuntish it sounds. People can like it or lump it! Im too old to care about pleasing people or worrying about offending peoples sensitivities.

Im sure plenty of doogooder cunts will attack me saying im tarring people on benefits as scum blah blah blah etc.

Im sure most benefit claimants are genuine folk.... however thats not the experience I see on a regular basis. You could argue the decent folk Im unlikely to ever see as its only the scum class who make themselves stand out.

May well be true but theres a fuck load of them and its a real problem in many areas, something the national statistics simply dont reflect. Plus on paper most of these scum are "legit" even though they are raping the system for everything they can get

And im sure people will bring up the vulnerable disabled person bullshit. Being disabled doesnt mean you cant also be a complete fucking cunt of a person.

Let me guess, shes too fat to work, or has alcohol problems or is "depressed" because of her benefit life style - all problems she caused herself.
Old 26-05-2015, 11:58 AM
rob_esc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Buy a Citroen cactus
Old 26-05-2015, 02:22 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Received 258 Likes on 237 Posts

Once is maybe an accident. Twice maybe sheer stupidity and accident.

After that it has to be treated as deliberate criminal damage and the police should be treating it as such when you call them.
Old 26-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

except that they won't treat it as criminal damage stevie. What the police should treat as crime and do treat as crime are completely different.

These scum class people wouldnt act the way they do if there was some consequence to thier actions.
Old 26-05-2015, 02:33 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

except that they won't treat it as criminal damage stevie. What the police should treat as crime and do treat as crime are completely different.

These scum class people wouldnt act the way they do if there was some consequence to thier actions.
And then reports to the IPCC or whoever deals with complaints should follow.

We know the police are useless and the legal system a complete and utter fuck up, but if we dont push them in the right direction it can only get worse.

They should not be allowed to ignore real crimes.
The following users liked this post:
MONSTER (27-05-2015)
Old 26-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Complaining to the IPCC will get you nowhere. As will complaining to your local police commissioner.

The police are underfunded, understaffed, swamped in crime and buracratic paper work shite.

So thier funds and effort are targetted where they can most make a difference.

Stopping retard nieghbours dinking your car is pretty low down on that list!!!!
Old 26-05-2015, 02:55 PM
stevieturbo
C**t

Complaining to the IPCC will get you nowhere. As will complaining to your local police commissioner.

The police are underfunded, understaffed, swamped in crime and buracratic paper work shite.

So thier funds and effort are targetted where they can most make a profit.

Stopping retard nieghbours dinking your car is pretty low down on that list!!!!
Yep...Speed checks.
Old 26-05-2015, 03:13 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Only solution is to live outside of there price range or this type of thing will keep rearing its head, look at the number of threads on this Forum in the past.
Sell your cars & move to a detached house with its own drive is the solution. Doing that should be a priority for everyone who wants to get on in life.
It was a priority to take my family away from rift raft like this.

Love all the suggestions from the Keyboard warriors remember if they really don't care & you do they will do back 10 times over so think twice about trying to get even. Its an education for me as ive never heard of this type of people before I came on internet Forums.
Old 26-05-2015, 04:04 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

The world has changed a bit since your time rod. The sad thing is the stupid rules for building new estates means even if you save hard for a nice place in a nice area, youre just as likely to have some scum cunt living next door as living in a council estate due to the stupid rules on social housing in all new build estates. So its not so easy to move out of thier price range as they usually arent paying!!!

You'd have to be really quite well off to find a house away from them all and such houses in older estates where they were built before scum were allowed to live there command higher prices
Old 26-05-2015, 04:33 PM
Carlos-Titx
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 86 Posts

The world has changed a bit since your time rod. The sad thing is the stupid rules for building new estates means even if you save hard for a nice place in a nice area, youre just as likely to have some scum cunt living next door as living in a council estate due to the stupid rules on social housing in all new build estates. So its not so easy to move out of thier price range as they usually arent paying!!!

You'd have to be really quite well off to find a house away from them all and such houses in older estates where they were built before scum were allowed to live there command higher prices
Very true.

Look at what happened when I moved to a better area. Private close, electric gates, driveway and 2 families of scumbags moved in

One wasn't to bad as she was smacked off her tits all the time. Just had to escort her 2 year old back to the house and report it.

The other family are going to have some shit thrown their way as now we have moved again.

Quick Reply: Selfish neighbour door dinking my cars???