General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

any dieticians on here

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any dieticians on here

ok i need to shed a stone and half, dont really want to do atkins as i know that my main downfall is beer

is there any type of beer that is "good" ie low c or michelob ultra, or are these just as bad?

ive heard white wine and vodka carry virtually no fat also?

ive joined a gym and will be going 5+ times a week, throwing in swimming and tennis as well which im sure will help on its own?

what do people eat before and after a gym session? i though about a few pieces of steamed chicken with lettuce in a pitta bread about an hour before the gym, and a jacket potato (complex carbs) and tuna and salad as a post gym meal.

any other recommendations?

Old 03-01-2005, 05:49 PM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

alchahol full stop is a big no no. as it slows te body from being able to burn fat off and develop muscle.

i stopped drinkin milk and pretty much any dairy product and dropped a stone in 2 weeks (not intentional) as it wasnt doing my digestion any favours. so try cutting down on that if possible.

trick is, is not to make a major drastic change to ur ruteen as chances r u wont stick to it. start off aiming to do one or two sessions a week in the gym and then anymore is a bonus.