General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

womans prison programme on 3

Search this Thread

Old 24-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Don't look ruff to me, looks like a fucking day camp

Luciano
depends what you class as rough,,,, personally i wouldnt wanna wake up in the morning with one of em,,,,, id rather wake up in a swimming pool at micheal barrymores house
Old 24-03-2009, 09:58 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginge !
depends what you class as rough,,,, personally i wouldnt wanna wake up in the morning with one of em,,,,, id rather wake up in a swimming pool at micheal barrymores house
Lol when I read the 1st post I thought it meant the place was ruff, but yes I caught a glimpse of the minger with the teeth

Luciano
Old 24-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 24-03-2009, 10:00 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

dirty old w**ker turns up to collect his 18 year old loaded with vodka and beer, hhhmm wonder how he wanted to spend the afternoon??

Burried up to his balls!
Old 24-03-2009, 10:03 PM
nickscunny
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by matts1
dirty old w**ker turns up to collect his 18 year old loaded with vodka and beer, hhhmm wonder how he wanted to spend the afternoon??

Burried up to his balls!
"to help keep her on the straight and narrow...." yea great example he showed... she ended up straight back inside that afternoon....
Old 24-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Lol when I read the 1st post I thought it meant the place was ruff, but yes I caught a glimpse of the minger with the teeth

Luciano
theres a few of em with the teeth issue,,, honestly what WOMAN would allow her teeth to get like that

also the comments i HATE hearing from any bird

"ya na what i mean"

" is iiiiiittt"
and finishing every sentance with the word "man"

downside is my little one will prob sound like this when shes older
Old 24-03-2009, 10:06 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by matts1

Burried up to his balls!
maybe he was trying to get her drunk THEN BRUSHHER FUCKING TEETH WHEN SHES SLEEPING !!!

and she ended up back inside,,,,, thats a VERY good thing as there less chance of her repoducing !!!!

HONESTLY IS THERE NOT A DENTIST IN PRISON,,,, surley cleaning the dirty bitches teeth would help them in some way,,,, or stop fucking showing them as i dont wanna see them fucking teeth in a 50ins fucking screen !!!
Old 24-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

now i know why people dont smuggle drugs into prison hidden inside toothpaste,,,,its clear they aint fucking using the stuff so wont they doing with 2 tubes a month
Old 25-03-2009, 05:25 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

its rehab though not punishment !!!
It needs to be a balance of both punishment for commiting the crime and rehab so they dont do it again!!!

you ever worked at butlins,,, it aint that far from it tbh,, the rooms are smaller in butlins though !!!
The joke in the forces is that prisons used to have bigger rooms, more facilities and better food than soldiers
Originally Posted by OldDan
People are in there for shit they've done wrong - they should be fucking punished. Rehab is great for 2 hours a day, the rest of the time they should be inside their cell.
Spot on fella!!!

IMO the current prison system isnt helping as they arent teaching a "consequence" of your actions. Deprivation of freedom alone is NOT enough. Some people will say that just hurting prisoners wont work but what the fuck else is there to do??? They havent learnt the consequences of thier actions growing up and will be seriously out of control with stuff to end up in prison so that "negative reinforcer" is whats needed!!! Yes they act like kids in prison, so fucking treat them like it, kids who are naughty get punnished in good households - thats how they learn not to do bad things.

I do feel that a lot of current prisoners will never change as they are so hard set in thier criminal ways and the law just isnt tough enough on them.

you need to understand the point in prison, punishment is keeping them inside prison,,, whilst they are there they are retrained how to think and prepared for how to enter society so they dont reoffend
In theory but it isnt working!!!

Originally Posted by coleman
Dealing coke and green to fund my way through college.
whoops did you learn your lesson??? was prison the punnishment you thought it was??? Will it stop you dealing in future if money becomes really tight???
Old 25-03-2009, 08:30 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

look at the percentage of reoffenders, some people are always in and out of prison through there lives, IMO its the lack of help when outside that causes the issue, when there out they are given cash and generally told to fend for themselves and most times they are back in the same circles that caused the issues

IMO putting them in a open prison before release, let them out during the day for work then back in the evening for a while till they get used to fitting back inside the system,, do it in a different part of the country too so theres no outside bad influence and maybe they would choose to stay out of the areas that brought them into the trouble

when a mate of mine came out of prision he was sent to a hostel in watford due to all the trouble he got into when round his area,,, he stayed out of prison for the longest he ever had too,,, but he ended up comming back to the area to see hes mates and fuck about again and is now doing 10 years
Old 25-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Jessop

One of my mates is on remand now and thinks it is ace. Beer and drugs readily available aswell which is what that tv show doesn't show you!
Old 25-03-2009, 01:26 PM
coleman
Always in the background

it was JUST to pay you way though collage ???

come on, you done the time mate now,, you dont need no more than 200 quid a week to go to collage and be more than comfortable,,, that can be maded selling a quarter in gram wraps on a friday night, wont even comment why a student needs a hire car to get to college these days pmsl

glad you have proved the system works though by not doing it again and also being open enough to admit it !!
It started off just to pay my way through yeah, but as time went on i just started selling more and more!
Started off just selling a oz of green a week and 9 months later i was shifting 3 kilos of the shit a week! got on top!
Got introduced to a guy from england who sold coke and we started doing deals on coke and green.
Thats why i was hiring the cars so i could go into england pretty much unnoticed.
As is the way with drugs though, some kiddy who owed me a fair whack for coke ended up grassing me up to get me put away so he could clear his debt.
Old 25-03-2009, 01:28 PM
cozmeister
More boost Igor!

I thought this thread was going to be about Prisoner Cell Block H - guess I'd best read it from the top.
Old 25-03-2009, 01:30 PM
coleman
Always in the background

What was your sentance?

And was it supply of class a and class b?
I was charged with posseion with intent to supply class a&b

I had 3 years with a year knocked off for my early guilty plea, ended up serving 7 and a half months and im currently of 4months tag!
Old 25-03-2009, 01:59 PM
OldDan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

There is intent to supply, and supply which are two different things are they?
Old 25-03-2009, 02:17 PM
coleman
Always in the background

There is intent to supply, and supply which are two different things are they?
Yes,
Just straight supply is when you've been caught red-handed selling to someone(normal a undercover drug squad officer)

Intent to supply is when you've got so much of the drug, you cant turn round and say it was for personal use and you never intended to sell it, if you read the link i posted it shows i was caught with 3oz's of coke and 14oz's of cannabis, now i had no hope in fucking hell of saying in was personal use had i? esp with the 60+ drug related txts on my phone!

Sentences dont really vary on either charge, it all depends on the amount you were caught with and the purity of the drug.
Old 25-03-2009, 02:29 PM
fordsportjay
PassionFord Post Whore!!

when i got sent down for 12 months in 1993 i was sent first to walton prison in liverpool on the thursday.what an eyeopener that was-locked up for 23 hours a day with a cell mate and given an hour in the excercise yard which was freezing as it was november.i remember the absolute boredom-reading every single item on every single page of a week old newspaper just to pass time.it was horrible and at nightime you could hear all the cons shouting to each other etc......
i was only there until monday afternoon when i was told i was being moved to kirkham near blackpool.whilst in walton there was no way on earth i would ever comitt another crime in my life as i could ever hack going there again.

we were taken on an ordinary coach to kirkham and what a difference! much more laid back,its a working prison so everyone has jobs either on the farm,in the clothes making shop,joiner shop etc..we were locked in billets of 24 people from 9pm to 7am but we had baths,tv etc.drink and drugs were plentiful......and it was quite a laugh.
we had visits every week,i was the highest paid the the prison as i was the only one with a fork truck licence so i could drive the flt on the farm.£20 per week with £5 put away for savings and £5 board!!!! the cheek of it!
i was there for 6 months and quite enjoyed it,met some good people,used the gym all the time.problem is,you soon forget the real prison like liverpool.

i think a month in walton would work better to most people than 6 months in somewhere like kirkham.
for the last month i had a job going out every day to a special care home doing odd jobs-picked up at 8am and dropped off again at 5pm.had my mates coming to meet me at the place bringing me booze and fags as i was never ever searched coming back into the prison.....so i made a killing selling them in there

Last edited by fordsportjay; 25-03-2009 at 02:31 PM.