Ford Sierra/Sapphire/RS500 Cosworth This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Sierra Cosworth.

2wd hydraulic clutch how/what/ where from

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 12:22 AM
langer
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2wd hydraulic clutch how/what/ where from

Hi guys iam currently getting together all my parts before I start attempting putting a cosworth into a sunbeam I know there's been a couple done but getting answers out of these people is like trying to get blood out of a stone. One of the things I've been looking into is fitting a bias pedal box into the sunbeam as iam gona have to remove the servo due to space etc but was thinking about a hydraulic clutch type pedal box but how do you convert a 2wd cossworth gearbox to hydraulic clutch? Iam also on the lookout for an old engine block to bolt a 2wd sump onto as this will be easier to handle when making mounts. Saves lifting the full engine in and out repeatedly for positioning. Any help great full. Thanks.
Old 12-12-2011, 06:00 PM
Moonstone Steve.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Reyland do a complete kit for the 2wd cosworth, one of the best mods i have done on my car, all you need to do is send the bellhousing to them and the weld thge bracket on.

Steve