Ford Rs Parts For Sale (Not cosworth, or Cvh Turbo) All Ford rs parts for sale in here that do not fit in the popular Cosworth or Cvh turbo sections. Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

***SOLD*** 17" Borbet Rondel's for sale

Search this Thread

Old 16-07-2006, 09:17 AM
Alpina
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***SOLD*** 17" Borbet Rondel's for sale

Am selling my Rondel's - pm me with any questions, offers, swaps etc.

Ultimately looking for £675ono or a swap for a decent MINT set or 17's or 18's to fit my 3 door with DECENT tyre tread left on the rubber. (I particularly like the Diamond Cut RS 7 Spokes).

Collection from Cambridgeshire preferred, but may consider posting if you pay the postage, or delivery if its not too far and you pay me!

They are in average/good conditon, no kerb marks, dents or buckles, but the top layer of paint (think someone has re painted them at some point) is a bit flakey, and they are dirty with brake dust. Ideal for track day car or if you want them mint then they will need re-furbishing.

I think they look ok when clean and still most acceptable to drive around with.

Set of 4 come with tyres, 2 illegal BF Goodrich) and 2 barely legal (Firestones). 1 spare brand new centre cap with a few locking cap bolts and spare plastic keys. They have the extra plastic thin spacers to make them a snug fit on the Cosworth hubs.

Here's the pics - bear in mind I am a lazy sod and they are minging and could do with a good clean up.