Ford Focus RS This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Focus RS Range.

Ford Waranty (ST170)

Search this Thread

Old 14-01-2006, 03:47 PM
fad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford Waranty (ST170)

My mother bought a Focus ST170 quite recently (only as she liked the black one oposed to the blue RS one )

She made the grave mistake of buying one on a 53 plate from Carland

Over the past few months i've noticed little niggly things like condensation in the smoked headlamps, doors got huge gaps between itself and the shell, quite loud tickover, subwoofer not working etc etc

Now it has a Carland waranty but they always send us to poxy small garrages who do jack! Would it still be covered under a Ford waranty and could I take it to any Ford?

Current Millage is 11K miles on a 53 pate

Also noticed it got the lxury pack heated recaros etc etc but its got a crappy CD headunit and the subwoofer doesnt seem to be working...Did the luxury pack ones come with a better headunit?

Sorry about the essay cheers guys
Old 19-02-2006, 03:29 PM
Miss Black Puma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes it will be covered under warrenty at and ford garage but it wont cover things that aren't standard!!
If they gave u a specail warrenty for the extras you will haveto get in touch with them unfortunately, if you ask them staight if you can take it to another garage they cant lie to you!!