Ford Focus RS This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Focus RS Range.

Buying a FRS, advice please

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 10:28 AM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Buying a FRS, advice please

As above , now had the rs turbos, cosworths and basically got sick of the hassles of it all , welding and scared to take it long journeys with the other half incase it blew up lol you know the drill.

Now really getting into the idea of a focus rs but also heard a integra type r is a good match and some people saying a better car , but again im a ford man if that means anything

Now at max i could get 11k-11.5k would really like sub 40k basically as low as possible, is there much to look out for on these cars at the age of them? hear alot of people saying PHASE 2 model? whats that all about and is it better?? just any general info would help alot

It will be used mostly by girlfried a few times a week for round trip of 30 miles to work and then by me maybe at night or weekends so wont have a hard life and hope there not so dear to run compred to my previous fords, are the a good drive as in iL be blown away by it / power / handling etc really dont know what to expect .

Thanks