Ford Fiesta This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta Range of cars.

Help - advice about parking sensors

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 09:56 AM
Josephine
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help - advice about parking sensors

I have had my new Fiesta Zetec for one week now. There are a few tweaks I need to go back to the dealer about but before I do needed to ask some expert advice. When I ordered the car I requested some factory order options, so that I could take features from the Titanium I liked put them on the Zetec and keep the cost down. One feature was adding front and rear parking sensors. In the car manual there are instructions for the parking sensors and reference to the interior display. My car does not have this interior display so when there is a beeping it is impossible to know which of the sensors is going off - also the rear sensors are much quieter than the front ones and this is the only way of knowing the difference (however they cannot be heard if either my children are talking or the radio is on!).

Before I contact the dealer I would really like some advice. Has anyone come across this before. In the cars I have had and my husband, whenver there are parking sensors there has always been an interior display!?

Thanks.