PassionFord      

Go Back   PassionFord > Ford car Forums listed by Model. > Ford Fiesta > Ford Fiesta
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos KBase Gold & Trader Accounts FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read GarageVendor Directory
Search
Welcome to PassionFord

Ford Fiesta This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta (Non RS / ST) Range of cars.

submit to reddit

Old 19-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #1
Paul81

Trader Score: (0)
Default mk1 fiesta equal length driveshaft

Hi ppl im putting a 2.1 Zetec turbo in a 1981 mk1 Fiesta on a S2 LSD box an would like to fit equal lengthh driveshafts would the mk1 XR2 equal length driveshaft fit or am i goin to need to have something made up thanks Paul
If you were logged in, you wouldn't be seeing this ad!
Register your free account today, or log in if you already have an account.
Paul81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #2
AstoN_B
An eye for detail...

Trader Score: (1)
http://www.facebook.com/Piston.Head.Ash

i believe you may need to have something made up.

Though there are a couple fiesta's that came with equal length shafts i think they're all newer mk3 shapes and newer.

You could try measuring up for the newer bits though as mk2's had BC gearbox which is direct swap for IB5 used in newer fiestas. Its the bracket that bolts to block on drivers side that needs to be right, you might have to modify it/make a new one if shafts are right length.
Old 20-04-2011, 01:49 PM
PassionFord
Ford Focus

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit

Tags
cars, de, drive, driveshaft, ecual, equal, es, fiesta, ford, huave, length, los, shaft, specs, su