Ford Fiesta ST & Mondeo ST Parts For Sale. Only Fiesta & Mondeo ST 200/220 Parts for sale in here please. Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Breaking ST24 RSAP

Search this Thread

Old 25-10-2009, 02:37 PM
biggiejody
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Breaking ST24 RSAP

Front bumper, gen ford, with the foglights,surrounds and mesh, around a 6 inch scuff at bottom of bumper, and minor stonechips...£80 **

Front bumper, gen ford without foglights,surrounds and centre bar has been removed needs painting and some fibreglassing/fillering..£30

Rear bumper, gen ford, with an extra hole cut for twin exhaust. been done tidy..£80 **

Rear bumper, gen ford, with an extra hole cut for twin exhaust, has had an LPG conversion and the hole needs fibreglassing over as filler has sunk..£50

sideskirts, gen ford with all 4 jacking point covers. small split on NSR but not that noticable, has V6 badges on which can be taken off..£60**

sideskirts, gen ford without jacking point covers, paints cracked, ruined at the front of both, slightly bent where have been in the garden for a while..£30

Front grill, gen ford, proper metal mesh complete..£40**

ST24 set of 4 wheels, with michelin pilot tyres in 205/55/16. Couple of scuffs but good conditon, not buckled, all tyres are legal and good conditon (apart from one wearing slightly on one edge)..£150**

Twin stainless steel exhaust made by blueflame, gives a nice burble when driving along but not a stupidly loud exhaust, no leaks..£140

Single 4 and half inch stainless steel exhaust, unknown make or sound all been welded so complete ..£80

Gen ford cat converter £50

Gen ford later spec silver dash panels and silver gearknob, not been home sprayed, nice condition..£65

Chrome doorhandle for inside doorhandles (later spec) ..£15

Full ST24 seats and doorcards, doorcard fabric slightly lifting on both front doors(behind th door pull) seats are clean, drivers seat has around half inch of stitching coming undone..£100

Everything else avalible apart from gearbox or engine as havnt got stuff to take it out with but your welcome to do it yourself with your own tools

As soon as numberplate is transfered the shell will be going to the scrapyard, all the above will be taken off, so anything else needed will have to be aranged so i have enough time to take it off

Bigger stuff may need picking up or may be able to deliver for cost, or you are welcome to send own courior

Old 29-10-2009, 07:52 PM
Blakeya

YHPM
Andy
Old 30-10-2009, 06:25 PM
mynew2
Regular Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YHPM
Old 30-10-2009, 09:09 PM
biggiejody

pms replied
Old 31-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Marney
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much for rear hubs, h/brake cables and calipers, assuming they're not seized obviously?
Old 03-11-2009, 07:11 PM
biggiejody

Front bumper, gen ford without foglights,surrounds and centre bar has been removed needs painting and some fibreglassing/fillering..£30

Rear bumper, gen ford, with an extra hole cut for twin exhaust, has had an LPG conversion and the hole needs fibreglassing over as filler has sunk..£50

sideskirts, gen ford without jacking point covers, paints cracked, ruined at the front of both, slightly bent where have been in the garden for a while..£30

Single 4 and half inch stainless steel exhaust, unknown make or sound all been welded so complete ..£80

CAR WAS SOLD COMPLETE SORRY TO EVERYONE WHO WAS AFTER CERTAIN PARTS, HAVE PM SEPRATLEY

above is still avalible and have got some bits in the gargage for it so will be sorting it out and putting on here