PassionFord      

Go Back   PassionFord > Cars Aren't Everything in Life! > Fitness / Weight Training Discussions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Welcome to Passion Ford!
Welcome to Passion Ford.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Passion Ford today!

submit to reddit

Old 07-01-2006, 03:48 PM   #1
DonkeyKong
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Trader Score: (0)
Default Can anyone Help??????

Hello chaps,i wander if anyone can help,really would like to loose a bit of weight over the next couple of months,ready for hols and stag do's im 6ft5,and fluctuate between 17.5-18 stone,dont know how bad that is?? i try and go to the gym at least twice a week,and eat fairly sensibly,but beer probobly is a bit of a down fall.....so........
any info on a diet or training would be greatly appreciated!!
If you were logged in, you wouldn't be seeing this ad!
Register your free account today, or log in if you already have an account.
DonkeyKong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
Lemon S2
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Trader Score: (0)
Send a message via MSN to Lemon S2

Have a look on Stu's post "can anybody help".

There is bundles of info on diets & routines & all sorts of stuff like that. The main thing seems to be a healthy diet & if you're at a gym try with plenty of cardio & that should help you along your way

HTH

Lee

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - Burger in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"
Lemon S2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 08:29 PM
PassionFord
Ford Focus

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit