Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Getting fit in the new year

Search this Thread

Old 26-12-2005, 07:50 PM
Paul
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting fit in the new year

This year i've eaten to much junk food, and its pilled onto my belly. Other thank that i'm of a lean build.

In the new year i'm joining a gym, what am after in knowing is how do u bulk up as i want to increase the size of my lower and upper arms.....
I havent really got the time at work to make a load of food during the day as i'm out and about, so is there any formula i can take instead?
Old 26-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Chrissy_bwoy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

plenty of weight gain formulas out there mate

best off joining the gym and having a word with one of the guys there about what you want to acheive and how you want to do it then they can advise you personally on what you will need and how to use it

its not all that hard, its more what foods rather than how its prepared, i personally have sarnies all the time during the day with chicken and tuna etc and then a decent meal at night, breakfast is an important one, porridge is my fave atm.

best advice i can give is stick to it. enough ppl who give up in february lol. january is unbearbale in my gym, think ill start training at 6 when it opens