Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

looking for a bit of advice

Search this Thread

Old 13-10-2009, 12:47 PM
simps
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for a bit of advice

2 years ago i started going the gym and i found myself going 5 times a week which was great i had loads more energy spare all the time.

i found myself taking creatine and protein shakes whilst at the gym.

it initially took me around 3/4 weeks to get into my training an then i started doing 25 min cardio warm up then would spend around 1 hour doing weights on all parts of the body i stuck mainly to the machines in the gym and only used the smiths machine and dumbells for building.

not i was in a car crash last summer and have since put a lil bit of weight on and would like to get back into the gym but i am not keen on doing a complete overhaum on my diet so am wondering if its possible for me to use a fat burner and protein at the same time if i go back to the gym.

i wouldnt take either of these for the first week or 2 until im training properly.

my aims are to loose a lil bit of fat on a few areas but then to build up my arms legs and back again as i know myself once im back in to training mode i will be fine but i just want to loose a bit of weight to start with.