Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

I've Been On Paul's Diet He Gave Me...

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I've Been On Paul's Diet He Gave Me...

It's going well and I've stuck it it 100%. However, I've had a constent head ache and I can't seem to shift it. Any advice?

Cheers, Benni.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:01 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 204 Likes on 192 Posts

whats your diet?? are you drinking enough water? have you recently cut something from your diet you normally consumed a lot of?
Old 05-10-2009, 10:02 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

How much fluid you drinking bud?

Also if your taking Trib', cut it down to half a tab a day......I know its a natural supp' but they can still cause sides (Rare though)

Another thing......check your BP if you can, if you have not got a monitor I will send you one. Check it 3 times a day for 5 days then let me know all the readings.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:07 PM
studabear
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 204 Likes on 192 Posts

godz, is benni's diet specific for him or is it a general cutting or bulking diet?

I'm looking to start cutting soon
Old 05-10-2009, 10:11 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by godzilla
How much fluid you drinking bud?

Also if your taking Trib', cut it down to half a tab a day......I know its a natural supp' but they can still cause sides (Rare though)

Another thing......check your BP if you can, if you have not got a monitor I will send you one. Check it 3 times a day for 5 days then let me know all the readings.
We have one of those for sure. Used to dare my brother to put it round his neck and turn it on. I'm drinking enough fluid for sure. I reckon at least 4 Litres a day.

Can I sometimes have potatoes instead of rice? I went to my local bodybuilding shop to buy some protein and the man said I should have potatoes and lean mince as a change. I'm not going to in case he's wrong, what do you think?

With all this protein I nearly shat myself in college. Went for a sneaky fart and felt brown water... I was thinking 'Paul you twat' as I was legging it the bog. Other than that and the head aches, it's going well. I only started the supplement this morning by the way.

Benni.

Last edited by Benni; 05-10-2009 at 10:14 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:15 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by studabear
godz, is benni's diet specific for him or is it a general cutting or bulking diet?

I'm looking to start cutting soon

General cutter bud.

High protien, low GI carbs, every 3 hours to eat to stable insulin levels.

Want to find out now what Benni's BP is and pulse as dont want him to run into hypo' so could be an insulin issue. Quick urine sample which I will send some strips and my BP monitor and I will know whats going on.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:19 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Like I said, I've got my own monitor so will do it three times tomorrow and post.

Benni.
Old 05-10-2009, 10:24 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Benni
We have one of those for sure. Used to dare my brother to put it round his neck and turn it on. I'm drinking enough fluid for sure. I reckon at least 4 Litres a day.

Can I sometimes have potatoes instead of rice? I went to my local bodybuilding shop to buy some protein and the man said I should have potatoes and lean mince as a change. I'm not going to in case he's wrong, what do you think?

With all this protein I nearly shat myself in college. Went for a sneaky fart and felt brown water... I was thinking 'Paul you twat' as I was legging it the bog. Other than that and the head aches, it's going well. I only started the supplement this morning by the way.

Benni.

Classic bud!!

The brown water.......I have had that many times!! I have poo'd in all sorts of places as high protien diet means the tortoise will not wait...... there will be no tortoise head warning just a load of runny poo in the boxers.......be ultra careful when you fart as I have shit myself many times through this...... although I put it down to every girl I have slept with always seems to want to push their finger up my bum so I just think 'sod it' and let them carry on......my bum hole has gone from a tight mouse shape to an open elephant's hole!!

Now back to the diet!! Mince is fine......but!! Make sure the potatoes are 'new potatoes' and nothing else. New potatoes have a low GI
Old 05-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Originally Posted by godzilla
Classic bud!!

The brown water.......I have had that many times!! I have poo'd in all sorts of places as high protien diet means the tortoise will not wait...... there will be no tortoise head warning just a load of runny poo in the boxers.......be ultra careful when you fart as I have shit myself many times through this...... although I put it down to every girl I have slept with always seems to want to push their finger up my bum so I just think 'sod it' and let them carry on......my bum hole has gone from a tight mouse shape to an open elephant's hole!!

Now back to the diet!! Mince is fine......but!! Make sure the potatoes are 'new potatoes' and nothing else. New potatoes have a low GI
Mince and new potatoes will be nice!! Honestly, I was sat in college doing what we do and I decided to fart so arched my leg a bit as you do and went for it. All was well and then I felt water down my arse cheek a bit and I thought 'No way!'. I asked could I go the toilet and without response I was off. I wiped my arse cheeks, legs and what not and there was brown water all over the paper.

Yeah, I've been on this diet well. I reckon had I whipped it off the net I wouldn't be, but 'cos you did it I've felt it's only fair to have a go. Must admit eating cold chicken and rice hasn't been the best, but I've stuck with it and it's only cold 'cos I take it to college.

Benni.
Old 05-10-2009, 11:05 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Benni

Yeah, I've been on this diet well. I reckon had I whipped it off the net I wouldn't be, but 'cos you did it I've felt it's only fair to have a go. Must admit eating cold chicken and rice hasn't been the best, but I've stuck with it and it's only cold 'cos I take it to college.

Benni.

Thanks bud

It will pay off, honestly! Diets can be soooo boring but yet so effective. Keep with it for only a few weeks more bud and wait till you see the changes
Old 10-10-2009, 10:12 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

So how long you been on it now Benni?? What are you trying to achieve through it and how are you getting on towards your goal??

Cheers,
Grant
Old 18-11-2009, 10:25 PM
RSGARETHW
always working

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

any news on this diet, is it working
Old 18-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Maybe its going so well that he is staying away for like 3 months till its finished and is going to come back a totally transformed person.
Old 19-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Chip
Maybe its going so well that he is staying away for like 3 months till its finished and is going to come back a totally transformed person.
changed person as in not a cock lol
Old 19-11-2009, 07:29 AM
twoblacklines
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good work Benni I think your in safe hands with Pauls advice and help