Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

come on guys help me out . Weight loss and getting back in shape.

Old 19-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Elvis
Hunka Hunka Burning Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default come on guys help me out . Weight loss and getting back in shape.

i know on here that there are people who know what they are talking about. I am desperate for help.

By help i mean guidance. 2 years ago i had a 29-30inch waist. Now im wearing 38inch jeans. I carry the weight well, but i have how i now look comparing to myself of 2 years ago.

So i want to go from 38inch jeans back to 30inch. I eat shit and i need a eating plan made up. If someone will help me with this i swear i will follow it 100%. Also i need some help with an exercise plan. However this will need to start graduly. As i have done bugger all exercise since leaving the army and that was a good few years ago. I started walking to the shops etc.
I stopped eating shit, but it would be great to have a proper eating plan and exercise plan.
I have some big gigs next year and some tv work as well as being a best man at a wedding so i want to look my best aswell as just feel better and more happy with my appearance.

If anyone does want to help me i promise i will stick to it in 100% and wont be wasting your time.
Old 19-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Elvis
Hunka Hunka Burning Love

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

also is there any supliments or anything that can help? Im in it for the long haul. Just wondered if there is anything out there or if its all tosh