Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Guru's would this be worth going for?

Old 19-08-2009, 03:16 PM
jamesw
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guru's would this be worth going for?

Hi guys and the odd lady who reads these posts,

I am still trying to lose weight I have clipped myself down from 18.2 down to 14st ish now since January and fairly stable at that weight. Not really fussed how much I weigh as that is not the be all and end all for me but I would like to drop some more body fat as I still have love handles and a bit of a belly left just wondering if the below is liekly to help me at all?

I got some protein from a company called LA Muscle a couple of years back and tehy keep sending me emails one of them offered the below:-

GET THE LEAN SUMMER BODY IN DAYS
Here's the deal: Use the following 3 supplements as instructed below and within 10-14 days, you will notice a significant change in your body shape and tone.

Sculpt CLA 500mg
Containing the Patented Tonalin CLA, LA Muscle's Sculpt has been a top selling weight loss and muscle building supplement for a decade. Take 4 capsules, 3 times a day.

Natrex
One of LA Muscle's most under-rated supplements. Natrex is extremely powerful at shredding fat and getting you "muscled-up". A real-deal Pharmaceutical Grade supplement, Natrex is unlike any other product sold by any other company. Take 1 tablet two times a day (will last 4 weeks).

Fat Stripper INTENSE
No introductions needed! This is THE fat loss supplement with quick acting and natural results. Take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.

Any help or opinions would be great!

Cheers
Old 19-08-2009, 03:32 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

They'll work if you want to believe they will work but in true science terms for the outlay they are not worth it
Old 19-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Mate, if you have dropped 4stone you know fine well what works best...

DIET and CARDIO!!

Stuff the fat burners etc... cut the carbs or read up on carb cycling online, aswell as upping the protein and cardio.

Try AM cardio (pre breakfast) if you can or haven't already, just do what you have been doing but get it tightened up a bit in terms of diet and exercise.

Fat burners do have their place but only if at a low bf% already or if you are dieting down for a BB show etc...

Good luck.
Old 20-08-2009, 06:15 AM
jamesw
PassionFord Regular

I do know what works has worked for me but I was just seeing what was around to aid me over the last bit!

I already do pre breakfast swim, cut out the carbs after lunch and then either cycle or gym doing CV work in the evening!

I will keep going as I am and see what comes of it, thanks for the advice!