PassionFord      

Go Back   PassionFord > Cars Aren't Everything in Life! > Fitness / Weight Training Discussions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Welcome to Passion Ford!
Welcome to Passion Ford.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Passion Ford today!

submit to reddit

Old 27-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #1
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Trader Score: (0)
Default Godz or Sned,advice needed....

Starting to bulk up nicely to the 14-14.5 stone I wanted to,my question is this, if I took a course of Winstrol would it strip the size of my arms and shoulders, or does the term "cutting" not necessarily mean I would lose any size,heres a recent pic so you can see what I mean.
Click the image to open in full size.
If you were logged in, you wouldn't be seeing this ad!
Register your free account today, or log in if you already have an account.
Old 27-05-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Looking good m8

When you do a cut no matter what you take and amount of protein you take in your gonna loose muscle.Obv adding in compounds to save muscle loss helps greatly but dont expect to keep all the gains.You will actually end up looking better and bigger as the muscles will protrude better as you strip the fat but too much fat loss and you will start to look smaller.Its hard to get perfect but you can only try your best
snedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #3
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

Send a message via MSN to kiddie

I'd run a low dose of test prop aswell as the winny while cutting.
Jab it the same time as the winny mate to save hastle.
Old 29-05-2009, 05:24 PM   #4
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Trader Score: (1)

fuckin ell is every other post in this room recommendings steroids?
you are not at a level to do gear, for a start, do you even train your legs??!

cutting is about diet, not drugs. how long have you been training, what are your goals, what is your diet.
before listening to every self-proclaimed expert in this room, try getting the basics down before looking for the quick fix.

not a dig at you at all, its just every time i look in this room, its full of people wanting to jump on the steroids when they are not even remotely close to needing to do so. in fact, 90% of the people in here will NEVER be at the level to require them.

It's almost as frustrating as the blatant signatures like "PM me for your training needs " ....can you make it any more obvious, well other than having "PM me for steroids, I will sell them on to you for double the price that i get them from my mate for"..........
Old 29-05-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
griffo69
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

no need for roids guys, im 19 stone myself (all natural) put on 4 stone in 3 years doing powerlifting and a good diet. do that and it will stay on you for longer
griffo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #6
focuschivvy

Send a message via MSN to focuschivvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffo69 View Post
im 19 stone myself (all natural) put on 4 stone in 3 years
alot of that will be natural growth matey you probably would of seen 3 stone from sitting on your arse doing shit all
Old 29-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #7
kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin View Post

cutting is about diet, not drugs. how long have you been training, what are your goals, what is your diet.
before listening to every self-proclaimed expert in this room, try getting the basics down before looking for the quick fix.

not a dig at you at all, its just every time i look in this room, its full of people wanting to jump on the steroids when they are not even remotely close to needing to do so. in fact, 90% of the people in here will NEVER be at the level to require them.

It's almost as frustrating as the blatant signatures like "PM me for your training needs " ....can you make it any more obvious, well other than having "PM me for steroids, I will sell them on to you for double the price that i get them from my mate for"..........
He was suggesting using winny, and was worried about loosing muscle. Running a low dose of test would help. He has already used gear going from his other posts anyway.
Old 29-05-2009, 08:15 PM   #8
kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by focuschivvy View Post
alot of that will be natural growth matey you probably would of seen 3 stone from sitting on your arse doing shit all
lol!
Old 29-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #9
griffo69

a lot of it maybe but considering i was 11 stone when i started at 17 bearing in mind im 6 ft 5 tall 2. so i filled out a little but the rest is hard work to get from 11 stone to 19 in nearly 6 years aint bad
Old 30-05-2009, 12:45 AM   #10
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Send a message via MSN to Benni

Quote:
a lot of it maybe but considering i was 11 stone when i started at 17 bearing in mind im 6 ft 5 tall 2. so i filled out a little but the rest is hard work to get from 11 stone to 19 in nearly 6 years aint bad
Pics Pics Pics!!!

Bennitard.
Benni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009, 12:47 AM   #11
James-W
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Quote:

I kinda agree with you, but what has training legs got to do with being ready for steds or not?
James-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2009, 12:59 AM   #12
griffo69

how do i post pics ?????? it just says enter url but pics are saved in my computer lol
Old 30-05-2009, 10:31 PM   #13
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Send a message via MSN to Benni

Quote:
how do i post pics ?????? it just says enter url but pics are saved in my computer lol
www.imageshack.us

Benni.

Bennitard.
Benni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #14
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Quote:

Ballin , i do train my legs, and its our lives and our bodies , if you dont want to answer the question about Winstrol then just stay the fuck out of my posts.not a dig at all, I dont abuse them Im just one of the majority who use steroids, if you want to stay natural fine mate, but dont dare jump on my posts and give me lessons on life.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:14 PM
PassionFord
Ford Focus

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit