PassionFord      

Go Back   PassionFord > Cars Aren't Everything in Life! > Fitness / Weight Training Discussions
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Register Photos KBase Gold & Trader Accounts FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read GarageVendor Directory
Search
Welcome to PassionFord

Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

submit to reddit

Old 06-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #1
orion88
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Trader Score: (0)
Default tone

ok so i was after summit to tone my stomach a routing maybe ive been looking round im 12.5 stone and already a decent size at 6foot 2 but i want to tone my stomach now i know im being vague here but looking on the net found a few exersizes for example 3 lots of 20 situos 3 times a week for 6 weeks this seems a bit vague tbh so would any one be so good as to give some advice?i dnt get time to go the gym so i need home exersizes idealy?
If you were logged in, you wouldn't be seeing this ad!
Register your free account today, or log in if you already have an account.
member of the Daytime pf talk bollocks and random shite club el presidente pete#1 " click here to enter http://passionford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267007
Quote:
originally posted by ed the van dijk and the lovely hevangel
I LOVE YOU
orion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:51 AM
PassionFord
Ford Focus

Paid Advertisement

submit to reddit