Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Cheapist Whey On Net...

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 08:06 PM
micreed
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cheapist Whey On Net...

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR TOP CLASS WHEY GO HERE...5KG WHEY PROTIEN 34 QUID ..THATS 5 KG ..CANT BUY CHEAPER ITS ALL TOP QUALITY
http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/ ALSO FREE POSTAGE
Old 02-10-2008, 09:49 PM
craigos
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

can i ask why your so keen on selling stuff for people?
Old 03-10-2008, 07:04 AM
micreed

man i cant win here...has anyone checked out the prices on this site..(ok i admit some peps i know are involved)...does that make it bad?? jeeze you guys a hard work...just trying to show some of ya where ya can get good supps at a reasnable price....very sorry....
Old 03-10-2008, 07:45 AM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by micreed
man i cant win here...has anyone checked out the prices on this site..(ok i admit some peps i know are involved)...does that make it bad?? jeeze you guys a hard work...just trying to show some of ya where ya can get good supps at a reasnable price....very sorry....
The problem people are having with you m8 is that you come on here post up some dodgy looking website offering good deals on gear then offer people advice etc and nobody knows you. I know everybody has to start somewhere m8 but its hard to trust anyone nowadays never mind a 'newbie' offering gear etc

I know your only trying to help but maybe taking an interest in other area's of the site and posting more there people might start to trust you more rather than trying to force your opinions and websites on us

Only trying to help you understand so dont take it the wrong way m8
Old 03-10-2008, 08:42 AM
micreed

no prob mate...didnt realize that posting things was forcing anything on any one.... see im a beleiver in giving people choice...if the fact that ive posted a couple of good links up has..upset peps im sorry...just thought that people could make up their own minds ...see the more infomation you get the more peps can make their own informed desicion...and that in a kind of long winded way brings me to my point i followed a thread on d/ol usage...i have some knowledge in that area...im not saying that it should be taken as gospel..just it is another view to consider..to attack someone for this is pretty petty...it is these kinds of people who need to take time to consider all the info they can ..then diciede what is best for them...be interested to here zillas views on this..as you guys seem to worship him..(that is no slight on you zilla) its just that it cant be healthy to have such onesided veiws that a lot of these guys have...if you dont want good cheap protien dont buy it....
Old 03-10-2008, 09:06 AM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

no prob mate...didnt realize that posting things was forcing anything on any one.... see im a beleiver in giving people choice...if the fact that ive posted a couple of good links up has..upset peps im sorry...just thought that people could make up their own minds ...see the more infomation you get the more peps can make their own informed desicion...and that in a kind of long winded way brings me to my point i followed a thread on d/ol usage...i have some knowledge in that area...im not saying that it should be taken as gospel..just it is another view to consider..to attack someone for this is pretty petty...it is these kinds of people who need to take time to consider all the info they can ..then diciede what is best for them...be interested to here zillas views on this..as you guys seem to worship him..(that is no slight on you zilla) its just that it cant be healthy to have such onesided veiws that a lot of these guys have...if you dont want good cheap protien dont buy it....
I dont think people are doubting your views etc as said yourself the more info on things people have and the more views on thing then people can make their own mind up.I understand what your trying to do but as said your a new member on here and people like to build some sort of trust before taking someones advice

Regarding Paul aka Godzilla he has been a member on here for a while,has posted ALOT of good help for others and PM's the guy has to deal with each day im surprised he can be bothered coming on here he must get that many.He's a sound bloke,honest and trustworthy so people are gonna defend him BUT hes not the only person on here that knows what theyre talking about he's just a very helpfull person willing to help others in any way he can and not try forcing things on people

The ONLY posts from you are in this section of the forums and you take no interest in the rest of the site so people will take bad to you posting here buy your roids from here,get your protein from here etc etc etc. people want to get to know you a bit before they start taking advice,see what im saying?
Old 03-10-2008, 09:16 AM
micreed

can you tell im just sat at work with nowt to do ???lol
i understand where your coming from...the only readon ive posted so much on this part is purley because ive been attaked on here..ive not slighed any one ..or can i say disagreed with any ones advice...zilla simply asked me to authenticat my gear..wich i did we had no disagreement as such..i then came under attack from other readers for no reason...i felt i had to respond...the actual links i posted were on use of a product some peps were gonna use...as for cheap whey ..just my way of trying to show ya all im not a bad fella ...advice cost nothing to give..in my day (now im sounding my age) we didnt have the tinternet and we all made a lot of errors...
nowdays ya dont have to...ps..has anyone found the link to this protien to be worthless????
Old 03-10-2008, 09:35 AM
craigos
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

was only asking just a lot of scams on the net and your posts are places you buy from
Old 03-10-2008, 10:20 AM
micreed

see their we go again..why is it that the post is a place you get scammed?? i bet you never knew it exsited ..plse some one with a bit of common sense get involved ..that protien site is known as the best value on net ..they are totaly legit...most builders know that...plse look at their site... craigos ..that is just the type of comment im on about...is the site shite value? no! is it good quaility...yes... is it cheap ...yes...if you can get 5kg for that less i would for one be vry gratefull to know where as it would save me cash...plse messge me let me know....
Old 03-10-2008, 12:01 PM
sortedsaff
Advanced PassionFord User

i think to be fair this is all getting a little out of hand its just a argument all the time .
every thread seems to turn into who is right/wrong.

i dont know about anyone else but i for one welcome any advice from anyone and will take it in and go from there.

"micreed" i dont doubt what your saying but what i think people are getting at is that with the low post count and not posting in any other room just made people abit weary thats all and to be honest i was also . but that is mainly due to seeing on nearly a daily basis new members signing up posting a couple of links to spam/scams etc and then fucking off again. and there is also the whole "if it seems too good to be true-it normally is " line. every one is just carefull .

as for paul aka godzilla he is a well established member on this site been here for along while not just in this room but all over the forum . hes a top bloke and im sure i speak for eveyone when i say he is 100% trustworthy

i dont mean this post to sound like im picking/having a dig if it comes accross like that . i hope there is no offence taken from this. its just my take on the situation.

my advice get around the site have a chit chat etc i recommend "the muppet room" lol some good laughs to be had in there. just get to know people i suppose could say build friendships and that will gain you trust.

as said hope no offence taken from this.

regards

tony
Old 03-10-2008, 12:42 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by sortedscort
i think to be fair this is all getting a little out of hand its just a argument all the time .
every thread seems to turn into who is right/wrong.

i dont know about anyone else but i for one welcome any advice from anyone and will take it in and go from there.

"micreed" i dont doubt what your saying but what i think people are getting at is that with the low post count and not posting in any other room just made people abit weary thats all and to be honest i was also . but that is mainly due to seeing on nearly a daily basis new members signing up posting a couple of links to spam/scams etc and then fucking off again. and there is also the whole "if it seems too good to be true-it normally is " line. every one is just carefull .

as for paul aka godzilla he is a well established member on this site been here for along while not just in this room but all over the forum . hes a top bloke and im sure i speak for eveyone when i say he is 100% trustworthy

i dont mean this post to sound like im picking/having a dig if it comes accross like that . i hope there is no offence taken from this. its just my take on the situation.

my advice get around the site have a chit chat etc i recommend "the muppet room" lol some good laughs to be had in there. just get to know people i suppose could say build friendships and that will gain you trust.

as said hope no offence taken from this.

regards

tony
Thats what im trying to say im not wanting to arue with him either! I love the fact he has signed up as its another view on things its just his posts being all about supplying that have put people off with him being new here.Most members are here for cars then advice here and its just unusual he's solely here for fitness thats all

I welcome him with open arms and hope he stays and sticks it out as he could end up like Paul and being a sound bloke who's advice is paramount to us all
Old 03-10-2008, 01:03 PM
micreed

guys thats all i want... one big happy lot...lol
Old 03-10-2008, 01:07 PM
sortedsaff
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by snedboy
Thats what im trying to say im not wanting to arue with him either! I love the fact he has signed up as its another view on things its just his posts being all about supplying that have put people off with him being new here.Most members are here for cars then advice here and its just unusual he's solely here for fitness thats all

I welcome him with open arms and hope he stays and sticks it out as he could end up like Paul and being a sound bloke who's advice is paramount to us all
+1. group hug anyone lol
Old 13-10-2008, 12:33 AM
StuRST
Regular Contributor

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR TOP CLASS WHEY GO HERE...5KG WHEY PROTIEN 34 QUID ..THATS 5 KG ..CANT BUY CHEAPER ITS ALL TOP QUALITY
http://www.bulkpowders.co.uk/ ALSO FREE POSTAGE
ive never used their whey but have bought creatine and diarginine malate from bulk powders a few times before, couldnt fault the service or prices

they are highly recommended on MT, same league as www.myprotein.co.uk imo