Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

help needed.....

Old 01-01-2008, 10:25 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default help needed.....

.... my resolution for 2008 is to get down to 15st by July, i currently weight just over 19st (more like 19.8 ish)

as i work nights i would be able to do a run before i go to bed at 10.30am would this be good? also does anyonwe know what my diet should be? would low carbs be good? if so how much each day?

any one know anymore tips i need? also how much would be a good distance to run each day (can do 1mile with a 1 min slow walk inbetween)

got to do this as am fucked off with shitty bastard comments from me old man, some people i work with

thanks Phil
Old 01-01-2008, 10:51 PM
godzilla
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It can be done Phil

You have been realistic wanting to lose 4 stone in 7 months as you aren't asking for overnight results. It should be easy enough!

I will think of a diet for you. Could you tell me some of your stats, ie: age, height and current diet, and we can work from there.

Also..... take some pics of how you are now and then take a few more in about 6 weeks. Then you will see some changes and it will spur you on to keeping it up.

Dont listen to any comments on your weight. You will show them by July then laugh at them. Also mate always remember...... you can loose your weight, the guys that are taking the piss out of you cant loose there stupid little personalities.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:16 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

well am 26 now (27 in July) 6ft in height, diet? whats that quite bad tbh 3 takeaways aweek, approx 1 case of lager a week maybe a little more if it's a mad one (they will be knocked out tho)

Their is alot more to this than i make out, basicly my old man is 66 and he has COPD he is on Oxygen 15hrs a day, seeing him in this state has opened my eyes. The docs have gave him around 2/3 yrs to live.

will post a pic in a min from when i met the missus 5yrs ago and one from a couple of days ago.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:45 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

here's the pics then

5 Years Ago

Present day