Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Fast metabolism

Search this Thread

Old 26-06-2006, 08:32 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fast metabolism

Right then , bit of a lengthy view this is. I am aged 31 first of all and weigh 11.5 stone, am 6ft tall. So i look ok if not a bit on the thin side.

I started going to the gym when i was 18 and weighed about 10 stone. All that happened was the fact i added tone but NO bulk to my frame

I tried all the carbohydrates and protein etc and the weight gain drinks. The drinks went through me like dose of salts.

After consulting my doctor he said i had a fast metabolism and as i'd reach me twenties would slow down. It didnt

So aged like 20, i foolishy took steroids. They worked ( i got to 13 stone) until it affected me relationship so i packed all the training in and the steroids.

I still have a fast metabolism, whatever i eat and how much dont affect me, i drink evry night about 8 tins and STILL not even a little puppy fat.

So my question is i'd still like to have bash at traiing but i dont want to watse me time if i just simply add tone and loose weight again

will i be wasting me time............
Old 27-06-2006, 08:00 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

morning mate

u wont be wasting ur time, if u train hard, muscle weighs more than fat.

ur more than welcome to come with me, i like to go around 4 times a week, but might be a bit far for you.

but no, get ur arse down there and get pumping.

Old 27-06-2006, 08:27 PM
chris^si
PassionFord Regular

im 6ft and weighed 10 stone last year, after getting a proper training workout programe, and hitting the high weight low reps i gained nearly a stone in 3 months

and thats with no more than eating properly and training 3 nights at the gym and 3 on my home gym set.
Old 28-06-2006, 01:30 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Originally Posted by Stu.H
morning mate

u wont be wasting ur time, if u train hard, muscle weighs more than fat.

ur more than welcome to come with me, i like to go around 4 times a week, but might be a bit far for you.

but no, get ur arse down there and get pumping.

i might well take ya up on that offer buddy tbh,
Old 30-06-2006, 04:18 PM
K18NEO
PassionFord Regular

Ive been training for over 2 years, i was 11 stone, now nearly 14stone. Im on creatine, and muscle and wieght gain
Old 02-07-2006, 11:33 AM
JoeE30
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Im completely the other way, i have been training for 5 or so yrs but 3 of them commited like 5 times a week isolating bodyparts and so on....

I eat a very strict diet, infact it is sooooooooooo fuckin boring eating chicken and very little else and i find it so hard to shift the weight, yet the bloke i train with has only just started and put on 2 stone of lean mass in less then 6 months, he has 10% bodyfat and is cut all the time.....

He went from 10 stone 8lbs to just under 13 stone.....LITTLE BASTARD.