Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Atkins

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Rippers
Monte Geek

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atkins

Hi guys, since giving up smoking 6 years ago I've piled the weight on and to be honest it got me down a while and I've tried a few diets but the main problem is I like my food
I've set a target for when my Son is born in august 20th to have made a difference. I go swimming once a week with the missus but due to working in an office and long hours I don't do too much exercise and tbh I don't feel to motivated to either because of my present size (catch22 )

I've started the Akins since last monday and i've been pretty good but I just wanted some tips on different foods to eat. Unfortunally I'm not a great Fish fan. So far I've been mostly eating meat, cheese and salad.
What should I deffo eat and not eat and same with Drinks? I've always liked a can of Coke at work but I don't think thats allowed
Also how should I be feeling? as nothing I'm eating is feeling me up and I feel a bit hungry but in a weird never felt before way probably makes no sence