Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

steroids

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Rsmat
300+

Received 583 Likes on 516 Posts
Default steroids

right ive been at gym now for about 8 months now ive decided to try the steroid approach ive been taking methandrostenolone (dianabol) at which i take 4 tablets after 1pm then 4 before i go to bed at nyt. i also inject deca durabolin once a week at 300mg.

im really starting to think maybe i should stop and do it naturally your opinions please

is anyone else taking steriods and if so what???

and at wot dosages???

much help needed cheers rsmat
Old 06-04-2006, 05:34 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

i've always wondered...where do you get steroids? they are illegal yes? is it just like buying any other illegal drugs? and what do they cost?

im just curious btw!

chop
Old 06-04-2006, 05:56 PM
afcgordon
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Stop now mate, apart from fckin up your liver among other things whats the point if you cant do it natrually.Plenty of other stuff you can use,not an expert but i wouldnt touch the crap.Only my opinion, but the fact you even have to ask shows you have doubts.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Rsmat
300+

Originally Posted by afcgordon
Stop now mate, apart from fckin up your liver among other things whats the point if you cant do it natrually.Plenty of other stuff you can use,not an expert but i wouldnt touch the crap.Only my opinion, but the fact you even have to ask shows you have doubts.

yes ur right i do have doubts thats why im asking if anyone else is taking this approach aswell and if so how they feel about it.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:08 PM
Nitro
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Stop now i say aswell, your body will look good on the outside, but your internal organs will not be in good shape.

Natural building of your body using weights will give you a healthy heart/mind, and body.

Just my view.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:26 PM
Rsmat
300+

Originally Posted by Nitro
Stop now i say aswell, your body will look good on the outside, but your internal organs will not be in good shape.

Natural building of your body using weights will give you a healthy heart/mind, and body.

Just my view.

thanx m8 looks like it will be the better way
Old 06-04-2006, 06:42 PM
Brookesy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mat you bad boy, mind you i'm on some as well i have to take 6 a day for 6 weeks and the reduce the amount each week
Old 06-04-2006, 06:48 PM
Simon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Another reason not to take them is they give you a really bad attitude and turn you into a nasty bastid

simon
Old 06-04-2006, 08:23 PM
DaveMCMkIII
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Hi mate, in my opinion I would stop taking them as soon as. Not because its 'cheating' or 'against the rules' but because of the side effects and lasting effects.

I saw an interesting program on C4 last night by Morgan Spurlock (super size me guy) where he followed a normal guy who went on a course of testostrone, growth hormone and additional supplements. Needless to say he didnt last the whole 30 days. His liver was begining to have functioning problems, his sperm count was drastically low (were talking near nothing) and his personality, especially in relation to temper had significantly deteriated.

I have an excellent review journal article by Hartgens and Kuipers (2001) which discusses the whole area of anabolic streoid use in athletes. If you want it PM me and i'l send it you, as you cant access it because it requires a subscription
Old 06-04-2006, 09:20 PM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

you havent been training long enough to see any real benifits from using steriods, its a myth that you can take them and then all of a sudden become big, it still takes years of training to get to compotition size. Which is why i would recomend training naturally for a few years until you reach your peak before even consideriong going down the steroid route, at least then you'll have had time to gain the knowledge and experiance to make a clear decision on whether to use or not.

but if your asking me whether you should use or not i would have to say whats the point? do you really need to look that big? are you going into compotition? if your answers are no then dont the side effects to using far outway the benefits?

if you want good tips on how to do things naturally speak to a Nutritionist/Dietitian and get some proper advise on whats the best foods to eat to get what you need.
Old 06-04-2006, 09:41 PM
dexterc
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by FastFordChris
you havent been training long enough to see any real benifits from using steriods
That was what I was thinking. You have years before you need to even consider stuff like that (as do I).
Old 06-04-2006, 10:56 PM
Rsmat
300+

ive been training for about 3 yrs on and off but really got back into it in the last 8months

thanx for your honest views so far guys
Old 07-04-2006, 12:37 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

so where do you get them?
Old 07-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Steve200+

In my experience, if you train-as-you-go at various local 'concrete floor' gyms, you'll be offered them more often than not.

And it does give you a sodding bad attitude, loses you a lot of friends and respect, know a couple of people who have been down that route, and socially and physically it's done them a lot of harm...
Old 07-04-2006, 07:17 AM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Can I play devils advocate here. I have taken gear in the past, but only twice in my 13 year training career. Have I had side effects? I'll let you decide after you have read below! I felt great on them and was not some spotty aggressive animal looking for a fight every five minutes.

The first time I took dianabol was when I was 21. It was actually a birthday present from someone I had been training for 4 years and had already got up to 15 stone naturally. I did a six week course, on a low dose (can't remember any specifics). I put on another stone in this six weeks although a lot of it was water and I looked puffy and fat.

During this time, and any time I have taken gear, everything about my diet and training is spot on. No booze, lots of food and rest(10 hours/day) etc. When you come off the gear you need to make sure this stays exactly the same otherwise you will loose any gains. These days it's advisable to have a good PCT (post cycle treatment) set up which means taking more drugs to get your natural testosterone levels back up. I didn't do this on either of my cycles.

About 6 mnths later I did a ten week course of Sustanon 250 which is injectable and a blend of 4 testosterones. Again, not a massive dose - 1 250mg shot per week. On this my strength and size ballooned. I went to just under 18 stone and was massive.

This was over the xmas period. In january I notice a growth on one of my testicles and in April I was diagnosed with testicular cancer (it would have been sooner if i had gone to the docs ) 4 months of chemo and one major operation (stomach and bowel out of the way to cut out a tumor on my lymph nodes next to my spine!) and I am all clear and have been for over 8 years.

Obviously one of the first questions I asked the docs was did the steroids (especially the sus250) cause it. He categorically said NO. My dad had Test cancer when he was young and I had an undescnded testicle when i was a nipper - all these factors led to my raised risk)

However, I have not touched the gear since. I lost 2.5 stone when I was ill and managed to put most of it back on naturally. Although now i have trimmed down to just under 16 stone and feel far better for it.

I believe that having a good solid base of natural training is far more important than relying on gear. I would love to do it again as my body and training has matured so much, but I have a family to think of and the risks are too great IMO.

But I will say this. I felt absolutely great on gear. I was not more agressive and friends will tell you I was the same as I am now (but bigger ) I put this doen to the fact that back then training was my life and I just wanted to be big. THe euphoria I had was because I was effectively living my dream.

LIfe goes on and work and family responsibilities take over. I certainly don;t have the time to dedicate my life to training as I did back then.

I would not tell you to stop taking them. That is a decision you have to make for yourself. Only you and your family know how it effects you. I think you have to mentally very strong so you don't become reliant on them. I also think you only need a small amount to push yourself over your natural ability. I would never take tablets again because of the liver damage (injecting isn't half as bad) and done safely once or twice a year is OK IMO and should not cause long term damage.

LIke anything, when you abuse it, it will bite you in the ass. Take the time to read up on them too and how you can get independant and secret(not at your GP) blood tests to check things are OK during, and after.

THats my tupence worth. Good luck!

THere are other people who come on here who also take them, you know who you are . It would be good to hear their thoughts as I have little experience of it in the grand scheme of things. But it is a personal thing which I can undertand you may not want to share on a public forum.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:42 AM
Brookesy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Paul Eggleton Wise words and i admit its not easy posting it up on a public forum that some of us do take steroids to boost our size.

I was warned of the dangers of taking them but i turned to them only due to the fact i was depressed and unhappy with my size even though i was eating a good 6 meals a day, drinking on average of 8 pints of milk and taking the progain supplement.

After having a chat with a work colleague he told me he could get his hands on some steroids to help me boost my size as i'm 5"10 and weigh 10st so i took him up on the offer but made sure it was tablet form and nothing that was too powerful.

I'm taking some russian steroids which help boost weight and so far they have helped me gain sevearal pounds along with the diet i was already on and the weight training.

I know its not big and too be honest i'm not proud of the fact that i take them and it is cheating but when you start feeling unhappy all the time it makes you think that drugs would be the answer.

Now i'm careful as i take it till i have run done the course and then wait a month to allow the toxics that tablets produce to leave my body before starting up again.

As Paul says it would be good to hear other peoples views and experiences
Old 07-04-2006, 11:36 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Some nice personal advice here from you guys, thanks for your experiences
Old 07-04-2006, 03:39 PM
FastFordChris
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Paul Eggleton
Obviously one of the first questions I asked the docs was did the steroids (especially the sus250) cause it. He categorically said NO. My dad had Test cancer when he was young and I had an undescnded testicle when i was a nipper - all these factors led to my raised risk)
just to back you up on this it is true that steriod wont "cause" cancer but if your at risk of having it ie its in your family history, then they can elivate the risk of you developing it as well as premature hereditary boldness among other things.

like i would advise on taking any supliment or drug do your homework, understand what your putting into your body as you've only got the one.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:51 PM
Martinshuter
Regular Contributor

oh dear, oh dear,

matt your doing things all wrong. How can you justify taking steroids after 8 months of training? i have been training for 5 years and i have been doing gear for almost 12 months, PROPERLY i might add. Your taking far too much dianabol for a first course, you should only take 30mg per day, thats three tabs because of the huge toxitiy to your liver. and why are you not equalling the deca with a testosterone compound like enenthate or propionate. I have lots of experience with steroids and there is nothing that i dont know about it. You have to remember that your diet is more important than the gear, you will not get big without food, Paul is a perfect exapmle of that.

Do you know thart deca will actually give you quite bad side effects as its not a testosterone based compound! your cock will shrink because your not taking a testosterone injection to counter act the nandralone decantate? and you will not gain that well.

Steroids are a controlled substance, its illegal to deal them but not to take them. I can get them on 2 days notice if you know the right people, thats how easy it it.

my current cycle is 450mg per week deca durabolin
600mg per week testosterone enanthate and 30mg dbol for 4 weeks to front load the cycle.

i went from 14stone to 18stone 1lb because i eat properly and train to failure.

by the way mat, what PCT are you running for the deca and dbol?

all didnabol does to your body is fills it with water and you WILL loose about 70% of the gains because you loose the water bloat.

id say to anyone that wants to do steroids, do your home work and ask people in the know.

dont mean to sound rude but thats my opinion. its your body at the end of the day but look after it because steroid damage is irreversible.
Old 09-04-2006, 09:09 PM
tenpotturbo
Regular Contributor

just bit of advice guys 2 lads who are close freinds have only just started training and are injecting sus once a week they do train well but have no kind of diet they even go to pub straight afrter gym just like your opinions on this thanks
Old 09-04-2006, 09:37 PM
infinityMJD
Part of the Furniture

right where to begin,

First things first, if you are unsure of anything try this site http://www.steroidology.com/

Im currently on a stack of Testosterone propionate and Trenbolone Acetate. The tren i have used before for a course and found it was a good supliment for me, however all ppl respond diferently!

1st thing i have to say is that Dbol is shite, you get water retention, and it aromatizes which roughly translates as converts to estrogen, this is a bad thing if you dont take an inhibitor as you will grow breasts!!!!

a far more sensible alternative is ephidrine, it is probably the most common training aid available, has few to no side affects and is gr8 for fat loss!

As for the deca, alone it is not very efective, allthough a good cutting agent it is quite a poor steroid alone, the medicle use is for treating injurys as it will help muscle recovery and gives a painless workout for want of a beter word! it needs to be stacked with other products in order to have full effect! i would strongly advise revising your course as the single dose a week is a bad idea, on the above link it gives the active life of the roid, i jab every third day, train 4 days then 1 off, this system works for me but each to there own!!

I would never advise anyone to start using steroids! the effects are hard to maintain and result in further use just to keep what you got from it! alot of the initial mass gained from a course is water retention, looks gr8 under a T shirt but in the flesh is soft, flabby and un remarcable! How ever if you have chosen this route then i will offer all the advice i can!

As to the mention of where to get them, 1st, never order online, will be A: low quality! B: a sting by the old bill(and yes they do try that) C: a con( who you gunna report them to??) you might get lucky, but i personaly wouldnt stick something in my ass unless i was prety clear as to the origins!!!!

Personaly i am supplied by a friend at the gym, if you want them then get to the gym,(early mornings, 8-11) and try to get friendly with the hardcore guys, in my case its a member of a local cage fighting team, dont think anyone would be dumb enough to rip him off so can guarenty its what it says on the tin!!!

I no this may sound kinda worrying, but it takes time to build a repor with the guys there, in this time you will be training and getting into a system! you may decide then that the efect you were after is possible with out aids! I can not stress how much better you would be in the long run for training naturaly!!! I train 2 hours a day and if i stop for more than a few weeks i start to lose definition, and get flabby, sounds kinda normal i no but i went from 9.5st to 13.2st in a litle under a year!!! when that ammount of mass gets flabby it is a horrible site!! Just some points to keep you thinking!

If you are set to this idea and want more info then message me!!! I am no expert, ive been using for around 6 months, how ever the people who support me and guide me have been using a long time!!! there is very little they dont no and injecting anything into your body should only be done if you a clear on all the possible out comes!!! Any info you want even if only as personal interest i will try to find for you! Hopefully what you learn will put you off for good!!!
Old 10-04-2006, 01:35 AM
Steve200+

Absolutely fair play to everyone so far for admitting it and being constructive
Old 12-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Rsmat
300+

Originally Posted by Steve200+
Absolutely fair play to everyone so far for admitting it and being constructive

yup have to agree with ya some good usefull advice.

and a big thanx to everyone on this subject
Old 17-04-2006, 07:52 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

first off i havent ever taken them but a lot of people I know do and for various reasons I know a fair bit about them....

Originally Posted by Martinshuter
oh dear, oh dear,

matt your doing things all wrong. How can you justify taking steroids after 8 months of training? i have been training for 5 years and i have been doing gear for almost 12 months, PROPERLY i might add.
hmmm
Your taking far too much dianabol for a first course, you should only take 30mg per day, thats three tabs because of the huge toxitiy to your liver.
only if they are 10mg each, most are actually 5mg (except for UG labs such as BD/GL) so in fact he is taking a low dose
and why are you not equalling the deca with a testosterone compound like enenthate or propionate. I have lots of experience with steroids and there is nothing that i dont know about it.
dont think you are as informed as you think actually!
You have to remember that your diet is more important than the gear, you will not get big without food, Paul is a perfect exapmle of that.
100% true, 70% diet, 20% training, 10% gear!

Do you know thart deca will actually give you quite bad side effects as its not a testosterone based compound!
actually most steroids are testosterone based.
your cock will shrink because your not taking a testosterone injection to counter act the nandralone decantate?
junk, plain and simple rubbish! you may suffer from libido problems, but your tool will NOT shrink EVER!!!
and you will not gain that well.
again not true, deca is a good mass builder even on its own (if you can handle the lack of libido!!!)

Steroids are a controlled substance, its illegal to deal them but not to take them. I can get them on 2 days notice if you know the right people, thats how easy it it.
yup, they are class C

my current cycle is 450mg per week deca durabolin
600mg per week testosterone enanthate and 30mg dbol for 4 weeks to front load the cycle.
strange doses, usual would be 400 + 500 but still looks fine! run for how many weeks?
i went from 14stone to 18stone 1lb because i eat properly and train to failure.

by the way mat, what PCT are you running for the deca and dbol?

all didnabol does to your body is fills it with water and you WILL loose about 70% of the gains because you loose the water bloat.
if "all it does is fill you with water" then you wouldnt even keep 30%! it is true though, dbol aromatizes heavily but the extra strength you get from the water can be v.beneficial

id say to anyone that wants to do steroids, do your home work and ask people in the know.
i would say be careful who you ask

dont mean to sound rude but thats my opinion. its your body at the end of the day but look after it because steroid damage is irreversible.
dont mean to sound like im picking on you at all, just really making a point that even people that appear to be very clued up can still be wrong and feed you duff info!

im very sure you know a lot more than most but even so when it comes to putting drugs into your body you need to do your own homework
Old 05-05-2006, 05:42 PM
Danny @ Enhanced Performance
BANNED
BANNED

well done there ballin you have done your homework.if you want to do gear then do it only you will know if you can get on with them if you have any side affects you will know quickly most people will get on fine with dinas and most always start on them.if your gona do dinas dont take before bed because aromatisation occurs when asleep and 6 a day is fine but do 3 in the morning and 3 before training.if anyone wants any info on gear or supplements pm me. cheers
Old 06-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Rsmat
300+

ballin m8 thanx
Old 08-05-2006, 08:15 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

np, feel free to pm if you want more info too.

agree with what danny said, altho 2 in morn, 2 at lunch and 2 @ 6ish would be my suggestion. as said, not before bed tho. not sure i agree about the reasoning behind it though - they will aromatize night or day, thats just life im afraid...generally they are avoided before bed due to the short half life
Old 14-05-2006, 06:42 AM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Good link on ephidrine:

http://www.muscletalk.co.uk/ECA_%28E..._155953/tm.htm