Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

tribullis

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006, 01:55 PM
afcgordon
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tribullis

Hi, ive been taking a testerone supplement to help with my recovery between sets,but my family are saying im becoming increasingly aggresive.Does anybody taking it notice this themselves.Thanks,Rob.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:09 PM
Paul Eggleton
PassionFord Post Whore!!

If your testerone levels are increased, by whatever means, then this is always a potential side effect. It effects some more than others and usually you are the last to know. If your family are saying its effecting you then you'll have to seriously reconsider taking it and maybe try something else like creatine.
Old 01-04-2006, 03:34 PM
afcgordon

Cheers Paul, funnily enough i was already thinking of trying creatine or protein.Do gym 5 times a week and had been doing i hour cv and legs one day then next day 45cv. then weights.Changed routine 3 weeks ago,now do 15mins cv then weights,next day 50minc cv then legs.Since cutting down on cv have gained 5kgs.Not using any supplements right now but do try and eat every 2 hours,just light food.
Old 03-04-2006, 03:18 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

testosterone booster, dont tell em that or next minute you'll be accused of steroids

apparantly trib can be quite effective, generally for older guys though - if it works, then just learn to be more aware of your temper/attitude. no need to cut it out its just awareness u need.
Old 03-04-2006, 03:22 PM
dexterc
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I would suggest crushing your family in a fit of rage. Hope this helps.
Old 03-04-2006, 03:25 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

you're full of helpful advice today dexter, i especially liked the way you helped Keith decide whether he was gay or not
Old 03-04-2006, 03:45 PM
dexterc
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

For some reason Im unable to resist posting sarcastic crap today.

Although I have known some guys that would advise telling your family to fuck off because it helps your lifts. (See, I can be serious )
Old 03-04-2006, 06:51 PM
afcgordon

Originally Posted by ballin
testosterone booster, dont tell em that or next minute you'll be accused of steroids

apparantly trib can be quite effective, generally for older guys though - if it works, then just learn to be more aware of your temper/attitude. no need to cut it out its just awareness u need.
Cheers balin,i am one of the older guys,53 yesterday.To be be honest i have got a terrible temper which thankfully ive learnt to control in later life but i really did,nt notice it had got worse untill it was pointed out to me.,and to be honest ,have,nt noticed a drop in workouts since i dropped it.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Steve200+
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by dexterc
I would suggest crushing your family in a fit of rage. Hope this helps.