Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

ecdysterone

Old 22-02-2006, 04:27 PM
makaveli662
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ecdysterone

has anyone o this site had any experience with this, its present in maximuscles cyclone & i have read some interesting stuff about it, doubt its anywhere near as effective as its made out to be, just wanted to see if anyone had used it and whether or not they found benefits.

heres a link to info:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ecdy.html
Old 23-02-2006, 10:42 AM
RSPTG
PassionFord Regular

Not much help to you but never really looked into this substance but usually maximuscle do incorporate the ratio's that will get results, unlike other manufacturers who put in the minimal amount they can get away with and claim the same results.

The link suggests results are found through 5mg per kilogram of body mass per day as the dosage. so if you were 200lb

200/2.2-90x5=454

Cyclone has 40mg per serving (1.5 scoop) - "30g prtein"

So by my calculations you would need 11.35 servings of Cyclone to get the same results as the study.!!

You could always contact maximuscle for more information, sure they would help.

But then again you do hear nothing but good things about Cyclone.
Old 23-02-2006, 12:37 PM
makaveli662
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

there are sites that sell it at 300mg per capsule but their all in the us and cost a fortune to ship over. Suppose it'd be worth it if the results where anywhere near as effective. think ill give cyclone a try when ive used up all my progain before i do though.

Search this Thread