Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Spec me....

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 08:06 PM
CrOwSoN15
Ben

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Spec me....

A diet!

I'm struggling to get any struture to my diet, it's all very well people saying "eat plenty of protein" etc etc, but nawing on a chicken breast isn't very appealing.

I'm 19, weighing in at around 11st 3, and my first goal is to hit 12, but eventually would like to hit 12 1/2 - 13 stone.

What's your diet? How much do you eat? And any recommendations would be appreciated!

Ben.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:05 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CrOwSoN15
A diet!

I'm struggling to get any struture to my diet, it's all very well people saying "eat plenty of protein" etc etc, but nawing on a chicken breast isn't very appealing.

I'm 19, weighing in at around 11st 3, and my first goal is to hit 12, but eventually would like to hit 12 1/2 - 13 stone.

What's your diet? How much do you eat? And any recommendations would be appreciated!

Ben.
sounds like you need mor good fats and carbs,join muscle talk theres a whole section on diets
how many meals are you having a day ?? you need to be eating at least 6
Old 02-04-2012, 09:45 AM
CrOwSoN15
Ben

Never been on there, I'll have a look later.

Blimey, 6?! I eat 3 times a day, but I have a "snack" (sardines/mackeral In a tin) between lunch and dinner. I've never really worked out how much I eat, it's probably not enough by the sounds of it!
Old 02-04-2012, 09:55 AM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Never been on there, I'll have a look later.

Blimey, 6?! I eat 3 times a day, but I have a "snack" (sardines/mackeral In a tin) between lunch and dinner. I've never really worked out how much I eat, it's probably not enough by the sounds of it!
deffo not enough,thats the problem with mots of us,no where near enough food
Old 02-04-2012, 01:40 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Old wives tale about having to eat at least 6 meals. Its about hitting your daily macro nutrients.
http://www.predatornutrition.com/content/meal-frequency
Old 02-04-2012, 02:57 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by StephenC
Old wives tale about having to eat at least 6 meals. Its about hitting your daily macro nutrients.
http://www.predatornutrition.com/content/meal-frequency
you should read the "summery" mate
eating small meals spread out throughout the day is key and is usually divided in 6 meals or more

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 02-04-2012 at 02:58 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:12 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

I have? Your selective cut and paste is of tabloid standard

For those who are concerned that they must follow a high meal frequency, the truth is that so long as daily macronutrient goals are met and you follow a controlled calorie eating plan, there is no reason why you cannot implement a lower meal frequency to fit better with your job or lifestyle so long as you avoid the extreme of just one meal daily. For most people, eating between three to six meals a day will be fine so long as macronutrient goals are met. It is worth experimenting with different plans to see what works best for you but do not feel the need to slavishly adopt a particular frequency.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

I have? Your selective cut and paste is of tabloid standard

For those who are concerned that they must follow a high meal frequency, the truth is that so long as daily macronutrient goals are met and you follow a controlled calorie eating plan, there is no reason why you cannot implement a lower meal frequency to fit better with your job or lifestyle so long as you avoid the extreme of just one meal daily. For most people, eating between three to six meals a day will be fine so long as macronutrient goals are met. It is worth experimenting with different plans to see what works best for you but do not feel the need to slavishly adopt a particular frequency.
obviously you dont understand it,our bodies are you like a car,you need fuel to make it move,run out of fuel and the engine stops
Old 02-04-2012, 04:29 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

i understand it fine thanks weighing 17 1/2st @ 5'8". Yes you need a hell of a lot of nutrients to support a body bigger than what it wants to be. you don't need to eat that food every two hours though. Im not a competing athlete and I doubt the op is. telling him he's got to eat at least 6 meals is counter productive, he'll soon get sick of it. Eat clean and eat plenty of it, its not hard.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:35 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

i understand it fine thanks weighing 17 1/2st @ 5'8". Yes you need a hell of a lot of nutrients to support a body bigger than what it wants to be. you don't need to eat that food every two hours though. Im not a competing athlete and I doubt the op is. telling him he's got to eat at least 6 meals is counter productive, he'll soon get sick of it. Eat clean and eat plenty of it, its not hard.
so your telling him to gorge himself on 3 meals a day when the experts says split the food to 6 or more per day,tell you waht i will tell Mr Florida hes wrong next time he pops into my gym and tyes hes a competing athlete
by the way you grow when your alsleep you need fodd on a regular basis so you dont covert it into fat store,do your homework mate
Old 02-04-2012, 04:53 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Really can't be fucked getting into an argument with you. He weighs 11st ffs!!! He does not need 6 meals a day. To grow he needs to clearly eat more than he is now. He DOESN'T need to go down your broscience root of "Mr Florida eats 6 so you should be"!!! Drag cars run on ethanol, I bet you don't put that in your daily runner to get to work quicker??! He does not need at this stage to be falling down the stupid track of eating and training like a pro, so many people look in the magazines and start copying what pros are doing and expect it to suit them, its just not the case.
As for doing my homework, get over yourself.....
Old 02-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Really can't be fucked getting into an argument with you. He weighs 11st ffs!!! He does not need 6 meals a day. To grow he needs to clearly eat more than he is now. He DOESN'T need to go down your broscience root of "Mr Florida eats 6 so you should be"!!! Drag cars run on ethanol, I bet you don't put that in your daily runner to get to work quicker??! He does not need at this stage to be falling down the stupid track of eating and training like a pro, so many people look in the magazines and start copying what pros are doing and expect it to suit them, its just not the case.
As for doing my homework, get over yourself.....
as I though you aint got a clue,you keep stuffing your face with 3300 Kals
at 11 stone dont you think the guy needs to eat and not 3300 kals into 3 meals a day.
you seem to be gwtting very aggressive,not "roid" rage is it
to the OP do your research mate correctly and you will put weight on listen to and eat rubbish and you wont
best of luck

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 02-04-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:08 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rslicker
obviously you dont understand it,our bodies are you like a car,you need fuel to make it move,run out of fuel and the engine stops
Brim the tank three times a day or half fill it 6 times? Same amount of fuel. Poor analogy imho.

Nothing has been mentioned so far about the types of food or any mention of the digestion rate. Also what works for one doesn't work for another.

The trouble is when we talk about "meals" it appears that we mean fuck off plates of food as most people relate the word meal to a full on one. In the BB world a meal is 200g of chicken and some brocholi or carbs of some sort. Not really enough to fill a normal person, or be seen as a normal meal.

I have to agree that at the OP's stage in training and seriousness then getting into it too deeply isn't warrented. Stating he must eat 6 meals just isn't valid for this case. He wants to put on a few lbs first, thats all. A simple carb hike would help with that.

RSlicker, your quite condescending in your responses tbh. More than one way to skin a cat.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:16 PM
Kieron

A diet!

Ben.
Ben,

More info needed about you mate. What do you eat now? What body type are you? How often do you train and what for? What are your long term goals? Supps, i.e Shakes etc

Also, I'm afraid that eating chicken may be boring but its part of what you have to do. Can tart it up if you have time. After a while though you will find all protein foods bland, eggs, fish, meat, all of em. Not the most pleasant thing to force feed yourself but it has to be done sometimes to make the gains.

I guess I eat 6 meals a day?? But a meal can be only a shake. Not a BB diet but my daily intake looks like this:

7am - 4 weetabix & protein shake
9-10am - 100 grams of nuts
10-11am - large protein shake
1pm - 200g chicken with noodles
4pm - 6 boiled eggs or 200g chicken
8pm - normal meal (chicken, mince, fish based - normal foods though like fahitas, spaghetti, lasagne etc etc)
9-10pm - protein shake

Plenty of protein (300g odd), some carbs, some fat. I havent counted but tbh I dont think either of us needs to be counting macros. Gets too serious.

On that I am successfully recomping (losing fat & gaining muscle). It can be as simple as about. Doesn't have to take over your life, although I work in an office so finding time to eat is easy.
Old 02-04-2012, 06:59 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kieron
Ben,

More info needed about you mate. What do you eat now? What body type are you? How often do you train and what for? What are your long term goals? Supps, i.e Shakes etc

Also, I'm afraid that eating chicken may be boring but its part of what you have to do. Can tart it up if you have time. After a while though you will find all protein foods bland, eggs, fish, meat, all of em. Not the most pleasant thing to force feed yourself but it has to be done sometimes to make the gains.

I guess I eat 6 meals a day?? But a meal can be only a shake. Not a BB diet but my daily intake looks like this:

8pm - normal meal (chicken, mince, fish based - normal foods though like fahitas, spaghetti, lasagne etc etc)
9-10pm - protein shake

Plenty of protein (300g odd), some carbs, some fat. I havent counted but tbh I dont think either of us needs to be counting macros. Gets too serious.

On that I am successfully recomping (losing fat & gaining muscle). It can be as simple as about. Doesn't have to take over your life, although I work in an office so finding time to eat is easy.
you call me condecending but have 6 meals a day,and its working
Old 02-04-2012, 07:05 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

as I though you aint got a clue,
That's such a shame cos my knowledge is clearly more accurate and documented than your "a mate told me this" mentality so where does that leave you? Man up mate and accept that your one size fits all theory is as outdated as the ark. No shame in been wrong, although history on here tells us that's a pill you find VERY hard to swallow. End of. what kieron has put is sound advice to the op, he need to walk before he can run and Rome wasn't built in a day. More info would also help in a more specific "plan".
Also to add,my diet is very very similar to kierons, I also throw quark in before bed and squeeze another shake in through the day. I too am finding this.pretty much spot on with waist shrinking but muscle mass increasing. I also know for fact that what I eat now would be way way too much for me if I was tipping the scales at 11st thus my advice.to the op.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

That's such a shame cos my knowledge is clearly more accurate and documented than your "a mate told me this" mentality so where does that leave you? Man up mate and accept that your one size fits all theory is as outdated as the ark. No shame in been wrong, although history on here tells us that's a pill you find VERY hard to swallow. End of. what kieron has put is sound advice to the op, he need to walk before he can run and Rome wasn't built in a day. More info would also help in a more specific "plan".
Also to add,my diet is very very similar to kierons, I also throw quark in before bed and squeeze another shake in through the day. I too am finding this.pretty much spot on with waist shrinking but muscle mass increasing. I also know for fact that what I eat now would be way way too much for me if I was tipping the scales at 11st thus my advice.to the op.
amazing Keiron says he has 6 meals a day and now your addmiting to having more meals,a shake is a meal so is a snack of nuts
seesm you have to swallow the pill mate but leave the d bol alone its making you funny
amazing another article which tell you what to and how to eat to gain weight
http://www.wikihow.com/Eat-to-Gain-Muscle

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 02-04-2012 at 07:18 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:18 PM
CrOwSoN15
Ben

Ben,

9-10pm - protein shake

Thanks for the replies guys.
My diet has been pretty poor recently, as I had an op just before new year.

I used to have:
A bowl of porridge at about 7, I was having a scoop of my shake in it but it was giving me a bad stomach because the creatine didn't like mixing with milk.
About 10 I'd have a tin of sardines/mackeral and then 95g of pasta with a couple of eggs and bits of chicken.
Then I wouldn't really eat till half 6/7 which would normally be whatever mum is cooking. Quite literally could be anything.
Then a shake as soon as i get in the changing rooms at the gym usually around 10/half past.

I'm not naturally big, I was always quite small at school, but did put on decent size last year, then lost most of it after my op. Quite depressing
Old 02-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

I used to have:
A bowl of porridge at about 7, I was having a scoop of my shake in it but it was giving me a bad stomach because the creatine didn't like mixing with milk.
About 10 I'd have a tin of sardines/mackeral and then 95g of pasta with a couple of eggs and bits of chicken.
Then I wouldn't really eat till half 6/7 which would normally be whatever mum is cooking. Quite literally could be anything.
Then a shake as soon as i get in the changing rooms at the gym usually around 10/half past.

I'm not naturally big, I was always quite small at school, but did put on decent size last year, then lost most of it after my op. Quite depressing
get your diet sorted,eat and grow,Oh and train hard,.dont forget to rest properly
Old 02-04-2012, 07:22 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Your so missing the point. I weigh 50% more than the op, should he really follow a meal plan like mine??? Its a very big thing eating/training/sleeping like a bodybuilder and takes lots of planning and dedication. You shouldn't be recommending someone reasonably fresh to the world of bodybuilding to have to follow such a strict regime when it is not necessary. Your "funny" PED jokes are really adding credibility to your argument by the way.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:34 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Your so missing the point. I weigh 50% more than the op, should he really follow a meal plan like mine??? Its a very big thing eating/training/sleeping like a bodybuilder and takes lots of planning and dedication. You shouldn't be recommending someone reasonably fresh to the world of bodybuilding to have to follow such a strict regime when it is not necessary. Your "funny" PED jokes are really adding credibility to your argument by the way.
no one said the OP had to eat as much as you or I but he has to eat often,you may have 6 meals a day now you have added in shakes and snacks,which prooves my point
but you or i being heavy weights may eat 2 chicken breast as the OP may need 1,you or I may have a 6 egg omlette the OP may have 3 eggs,if you see what i mean.
there is no argument here just a difference of opinions which slowly showing you dont have 3 meals you have more

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 02-04-2012 at 07:35 PM.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

For what it's worth i'm with Stephen and Keiron.

I've done the 6/7/8 meals a day thing and i now do the 3 or 4 'meals' a day thing.

The ONLY benefit of 6 or 7 meals a day in my opinion is it keeps you mentally on it, i.e. you're eating so often you are constantly reminded of your goal to get big or whatever.

To be honest though, eating 3 big meals and a couple of shakes around workout time has given me the same if not better results, hard to tell. However it is much easier in day to day life to only eat 3 or so meals.

Anyway, back to the point, at 11 stone you want to eat ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you can. Shoot for more than 4000 calories a day, as much meat, fish and eggs as you can get in. Plenty of carbs, even chocolate, sugary foods but alot of rice, veg etc... and don't think fat is bad, get it in, your body processes fat, it doesn't just store it like many people think.

Honestly i couldn't stress enough how important eating is when you only weigh 11 stone. Food is fuel to grow on, without enough food, you wont grow, simple as that.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:14 AM
Kieron

you call me condecending but have 6 meals a day,and its working
You are condescending and coming acorss in this thread as a right knobhead. Where is your helpful advice?? 6 meals a day of what?? You have given no useful input at all and spent the whole time trying to put others down.

FYI I have only been doing the 6 meals a day thing THIS YEAR. My previous years of training and 18 stone frame were built on 3 meals! My goals have changed but the OP is 11 stone!!!!

Do you not read the important facts or just assume everyone is the same as you? Let me repeat for your short memory... 11 stone! There was also no mention of goals so who knows what the OP wants. No point in eating like Mr Florida if he just wants a little fat to his frame and trains twice a week now is there?

Get the info and get your facts right before you dish out digshit help.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

You are condescending and coming acorss in this thread as a right knobhead. Where is your helpful advice?? 6 meals a day of what?? You have given no useful input at all and spent the whole time trying to put others down.

FYI I have only been doing the 6 meals a day thing THIS YEAR. My previous years of training and 18 stone frame were built on 3 meals! My goals have changed but the OP is 11 stone!!!!

Do you not read the important facts or just assume everyone is the same as you? Let me repeat for your short memory... 11 stone! There was also no mention of goals so who knows what the OP wants. No point in eating like Mr Florida if he just wants a little fat to his frame and trains twice a week now is there?

Get the info and get your facts right before you dish out digshit help.
and I think you should be carefull who you bare insulting,not very adult is it
anyway i suggest you re read the OP first post again,hes wants to put weight on,the only way to do this is "eat" and eat right and eat at regular intervals around 6 meals per day as all the experts tell you to.
breakfast
snack
lunch
snack
dinner
snack

a snack can be a shake or a handfull if nuts,little an often is key and not craming al you can eat in one sitting,the body wont absorb it
Old 03-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Kieron

I used to have:

Bugger all protein in that diet at all mate. Plus being an ectomorph (I suspect) you need more fats and carbs.

Try a heavy weight gainer after/with breakfast.

Get a decent meal in you at lunchtime. Have it chicken, mince, fish based but with some decent carbs too. Sweet Potatoes for example.

The meal in the evening is fine providing its not crap.

Shake at bed is good.

You just need to consume more. Its simple, if the above isn't working then its not enough. If you can add in extra snacks (lets call them meals for the sake of Mr Condescending) then do so, if your lifestyle doesn't allow then up what you are consuming at the meals you can fit in.

What are you goals? Do you want more muscle mass or just to not be so skinny? How often do you train and in what style?
Old 03-04-2012, 08:44 AM
Kieron

anyway i suggest you re read the OP first post again,hes wants to put weight on,the only way to do this is "eat" and eat right and eat at regular intervals around 6 meals per day as all the experts tell you to.
breakfast
snack
lunch
snack
dinner
snack

a snack can be a shake or a handfull if nuts,little an often is key and not craming al you can eat in one sitting,the body wont absorb it
You are going to preach to me about being adult after your posts to StepehnC and the insult you have now edited away towards him? If you don't like insults then dont dish them! I couldn't care less if you are a mod. If you ban me then so be it but I wont be treated any different to anyone else so go and ban yourself while your handing out threats.

What sort of weight???? Maybe you should read it again!

Maybe read my posts too where I am asking these questions and trying to find out info before I post bullshit broscience like you have.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

You are going to preach to me about being adult after your posts to StepehnC and the insult you have now edited away towards him? If you don't like insults then dont dish them! I couldn't care less if you are a mod. If you ban me then so be it but I wont be treated any different to anyone else so go and ban yourself while your handing out threats.

What sort of weight???? Maybe you should read it again!

Maybe read my posts too where I am asking these questions and trying to find out info before I post bullshit broscience like you have.
please show me where I have insult him.I have edited nothing
you are the one throwing petty name calling,so wind your neck in and dont act like a child just because we have a difference of opinion.
at the end of the day the results is the same the OP has to eat
Old 03-04-2012, 09:21 AM
Kieron

please show me where I have insult him.I have edited nothing
you are the one throwing petty name calling,so wind your neck in and dont act like a child just because we have a difference of opinion.
at the end of the day the results is the same the OP has to eat
Post No 6 - Last edited by rslicker; Yesterday at 03:58 PM.
Post No 12 - Last edited by rslicker; Yesterday at 06:08 PM.

Post 6 had an insult to Stephen. I can't remember the exact words now but it was there. I'm sure someone else could repeat it. Post 12 was insulting and condescending towards him with regards to roid rage.

People in glass houses.

The tone of my posts in this thread are a direct retaliation to your shitty attitude. I don't normally get on my high horse on this forum but fed up of ignorant drivel being posted.

Also in my post I have said you are coming across as a knobhead in this thread, not that you are one. Not that I am trying to stick my cock up your arse now but normally your posts are OK. In this thread though the complete opposite! If telling you as it is, is a petty insult then so be it.

I will wind my neck in when you do.
Old 03-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Post No 6 - Last edited by rslicker; Yesterday at 03:58 PM.
Post No 12 - Last edited by rslicker; Yesterday at 06:08 PM.

Post 6 had an insult to Stephen. I can't remember the exact words now but it was there. I'm sure someone else could repeat it. Post 12 was insulting and condescending towards him with regards to roid rage.

People in glass houses.

The tone of my posts in this thread are a direct retaliation to your shitty attitude. I don't normally get on my high horse on this forum but fed up of ignorant drivel being posted.

Also in my post I have said you are coming across as a knobhead in this thread, not that you are one. Not that I am trying to stick my cock up your arse now but normally your posts are OK. In this thread though the complete opposite! If telling you as it is, is a petty insult then so be it.

I will wind my neck in when you do.
post 6 I added something extra post 12 was a joke due to his aggressive attitude and swearing which wasnt called for.
you talk to me about a shitty attitude when your the one petty name calling for no reason at all other than your flustration to say you are right
the OP wants to gain weight,now I dought he wants to be a fat,so the only other weight is muscle weight,and as you know one needs to eat the correct foods at the correct time of day,its no good going to bed on a steak and salad dinner now is it
you may be OK with 3 large meals the smaller guys maynot,hence spilt the meals throughout the day (inc snacks)
now do we all agree the OP needs to eat more and better foods ?
because if we do what the hell is the arguing about
Old 03-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Kieron

post 6 I added something extra post 12 was a joke due to his aggressive attitude and swearing which wasnt called for.
you talk to me about a shitty attitude when your the one petty name calling for no reason at all other than your flustration to say you are right
the OP wants to gain weight,now I dought he wants to be a fat,so the only other weight is muscle weight,and as you know one needs to eat the correct foods at the correct time of day,its no good going to bed on a steak and salad dinner now is it
you may be OK with 3 large meals the smaller guys maynot,hence spilt the meals throughout the day (inc snacks)
now do we all agree the OP needs to eat more and better foods ?
because if we do what the hell is the arguing about
I agree, eat more and of the right things. Lets get our heads together and help the OP achieve that!

OP - Sorry for ruining your thread mate.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:27 AM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Originally Posted by Deer Hunter
Hahaha, do as I say not do as I do. Anyone who reads this thread Will agree that you look a fool. Also, it would seem you realise it and are trying to use your "mod" status to stop anyone pointing out the obvious. Absolutely laughable!! If I was the op id read this thread omitting your outdated "contributions" and read the sound, helpful advice written by others. Others that know have been their and done it!!! Not overheard something in a gym.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:39 AM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Hahaha, do as I say not do as I do. Anyone who reads this thread Will agree that you look a fool. Also, it would seem you realise it and are trying to use your "mod" status to stop anyone pointing out the obvious. Absolutely laughable!! If I was the op id read this thread omitting your outdated "contributions" and read the sound, helpful advice written by others. Others that know have been their and done it!!! Not overheard something in a gym.
far from using my mod status,so lets not go there Iam asking you to act like an adult,if you want to have a laugh and a joke thats fair enough but not petty insults
as to been there and done it,yes i have and knocking on 45 Iam in pretty good shape,so what is outdated "eating correctly" ???
Old 03-04-2012, 07:22 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

im sure there has been studies showing 3 meals are a good as 6.tho usually most people will go for 6 as its easier.i have done both methods and to be honest i dont find much between them.do what fits in to your life.heres a sample of what id eat when puting on size.

meal 1. 80g oats.spoonfull rasperry jam.1 bannana,50g whey.
meal 2. 8 egg omlete.spoonfull peanut butter or handfull nuts.
meal 3.200g chicken,100g oatmeal noodles,green beans.
workout-80g cnp pro recover.
meal 4.200g sirlion steak,80g rice,onions and peppers.
meal 5.200g salmon,80g rice,spoonfull philly cheese with veg,
meal 6. 3 oatcakes with peanut butter.50g whey

i dont need a lot of carbs in my diet but im sure at 11stone odd it wont hurt you to eat a bit more of them.its all about consistency.
Old 04-04-2012, 11:36 AM
bazzal
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

This is my daily food consumption, if anyones interested.

7.30, 80g oats, 20g sultana's, black coffee, 2 scoops of myofusion, Multi vits and fish oil tabs.

10.30, Wholemeal sandwich with tuna, 1 scoop of myofusion,

13.30. 200g grilled chicked breast, 70g wholemeal rice, 1 teaspoon EVOO, spices.

16.30, same as 13.30 meal. take 3-4 Vasotropin.

18.00 Gym, 20mins before hand, Superpump Max.

19.30, 200g steak, 100g oven chips, mixed veg and greens, 2 scoops of myofusion,

22.00, 3 x slices of wholemeal toast with peanut butter. Casein shake,

22.30, Bed

I do this same menu 6 days a week, sunday is cheat day which involves a roast dinner and lunch out with the family.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:17 PM
arch

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Blimey, there are some hungry folk on here

I really need to sort out a proper diet and up my protein intake. I've got a terrible diet, mind working shifts doesn't help.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 AM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Working shifts sucks big time but preperation is key, cook all your food the night before etc and take with you. Nutrition in my opinion is the hardest part of the whole thing. The training is fun, sleeping is so easy a baby could do it, but the feeding takes alot.
Old 06-04-2012, 07:27 PM
lukeytheduke
PassionFord Post Whore!!

this forum makes me laugh. People are slagging kieron of but he is big half the people on here arent. U should listen to what he says.

Specialist rs while im sure your intentions are good im sure u said in previous conversations u shouldnt start training till your in your 20s.

If there was one concrete way to train or eat we'd all be eating and training the same so just listen to everyone's advice and try out whats better for u
Old 06-04-2012, 07:45 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Who slagged kieron off apart from the playground bully?
Old 06-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by lukeytheduke
this forum makes me laugh. People are slagging kieron of but he is big half the people on here arent. U should listen to what he says.

Specialist rs while im sure your intentions are good im sure u said in previous conversations u shouldnt start training till your in your 20s.

If there was one concrete way to train or eat we'd all be eating and training the same so just listen to everyone's advice and try out whats better for u
you should read my post correctly I said "dont take gear in your 20s"
and whos slagged Keiron off ??
Iam quite big boy too does that mean all should listen to me

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 06-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:29 PM
Dirty Harry
Super Moderator

Who slagged kieron off apart from the playground bully?
wind it in son your getting very boring,onbly person who got aggressive on this post is you

Last edited by Dirty Harry; 06-04-2012 at 09:31 PM.

Quick Reply: Spec me....