Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Getting sexy for the summer!

Search this Thread

Old 14-03-2011, 12:47 PM
carlfiesta999
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting sexy for the summer!

Well ive always been a keen gym fanatic. but since all the crap with my ex mrs thats gone on for the last 18 months, i havent been for nearly 2 years now.. ill just say im 6 foot 2/3 and at my peak i was around 14 stone, then got involved with the roids and ended up nearly 16 stone, i used to train 3 - 4 days a week with a rest day every couple of days, naturally i have big legs which is a bonus as most taller blokes have legs like pencils another good side is that my knees and hip are a bit fooked from an accident so i cant train them too much.. im mainly skinny up top, chest and arms being my most hated point, ive got quite long arms. Sadly, after not training for 18 months, im back down to 12 stone, there is literally no fat on me, im a very lean person. This week ive sorted my diet out again, and just purchased a very good cast iron weight, bar and bench set off the bay for a very cheap price, as my main goals are just really chest, biceps/triceps, traps, back, just up top really area with a bit of abdo work too to tone up! I took some dianabol last time i stopped training to kickstart me into it again, they only really add water weight and you loose majority of what you put on with orals anyway, there just a good way to kick start muscle growth i always found..its just trying to find someone who sells them as majority of whats on the net are just chalk/sugar pills ill put some pics up on the way.. going to hit it hard for the next few months.. looking good is feeling good has anyone got any good excerises they recommend?

Looking for

Triceps/Biceps ( i used to be able to curl 40k on a curl bar piece of piss )
Chest
Back
Traps
Abdo

I know quiet a few from experience just looking for more to widen my knowledge, i used to like resistance training, where basically you would smash out 20 reps on a pussy weight, then 20 reps on a weight you could just about lift, then 20 on the small weight again, then 20 on the big weight followed by stretches.. you REALLY feel the burn doing that !
Old 14-03-2011, 03:17 PM
Kieron
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need to be a bit more specific with what you want help on. If you were that into your training a couple of years back what do you think has changed? Some new fangled exercise been found to train a bodypart twice as good as the ones you used to do?

Also, please stay away from the gear as you appear to have no idea.

Sorry to be harsh but your post is contradictory. Ask some questions and you will get answers.