Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

deca+enanthate

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 03:50 PM
carlyrs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default deca+enanthate

hi all new on the body building forum so thought a hello was a good start! iv been using deca and sust with good effects for some time now and my supplier has recomended enanthate as a change just wondered if any1 else has used/heard any good/bad things bout it? i use 2ml a week of each for 20 weeks a time. always like to double check before starting anything! also anybody know of any 10mg dbol about as really struggling to get hold of them round here, the lil blue heart ones? also has any1 used nap 50s heard there meant to lil magic beans? cheers dan
Old 12-02-2009, 04:12 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by carlyrs
hi all new on the body building forum so thought a hello was a good start! iv been using deca and sust with good effects for some time now and my supplier has recomended enanthate as a change just wondered if any1 else has used/heard any good/bad things bout it? i use 2ml a week of each for 20 weeks a time. always like to double check before starting anything! also anybody know of any 10mg dbol about as really struggling to get hold of them round here, the lil blue heart ones? also has any1 used nap 50s heard there meant to lil magic beans? cheers dan
test is test mate wether its Enanthate,Cyponiate,Proponiate.Sust is a mix of all above and some more so switching to a sole base one could actually stable blood levels better for you rather than the effect of Prop for a couple of days then E lasting 2 weeks etc it will be more stable.

Also the tabs unless your stopping and preparing for new cycle theyre is no need to add orals in after 4 weeks unless its last 4/6 weeks of cycle you could add in winny or var to cut up a bit and look more vascular but imo running deca nad sus then your obv bulking so a waste of money really

I an help out with stuff but diff dbol not the blue hearts

Hope his helps a bit
Old 12-02-2009, 04:16 PM
smudgerz
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

I wouldnt recomend doing naps (anadrol) All they do is blow you up and your gains are mainly water. As soon as you come off them, you loose all your gains, they are super toxic for your liver and do your head in when you come off. Plus side is your strength goes through the roof, i was benching crazy amounts.

If you want a tablet kick start, try t-bol. On a course at the moment, gains are slow but less water retention.

20 weeks is a long time to stay on mate, hope you got a good pct!

Smudge
Old 12-02-2009, 05:14 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by smudgerz
20 weeks is a long time to stay on mate, hope you got a good pct!
In reality yes its a long cycle but i know ALOT of guys that are on alot longer than 20 weeks,christ some of these guys think 20 weeks are for novices

Also PCT is regarded as a new age thing and again alot of guys dont actually run anything for PCT at all,i dont recommend doing so when PCT meds are so available and so cheap but just saying that its a new thing amoungst many bodybuilders and if you ask most the big guys in the gym they aint got a clue what your on about

Some guys also get on well with Nap's m8,i am one!!.I was actually slating it not too long ago but i am actually getting on great but ide never do them on theyre own tbh and im running alongside sust @ 500mg/week.Its like PCT meds like Clomid alot of guys dont get on well with it and actually feel alot worse during and after usage and end up using Nolva on its own due to this
Old 12-02-2009, 09:10 PM
kiddie
Advanced PassionFord User

I have extended my 12 week bulk (500mg sust/300mg deca) to a 20 week (500mg sust last 8 weeks, 50mg winnie last 6 weeks) Gonna cut up last 6 weeks, really enjoying test!
Old 18-02-2009, 09:30 AM
carlyrs

20 weeks is fine, get noticable results and never had any probs, theres a fair few lads i know do 30 and 40 weeks although i think there a bit extreme to be honest, head people do get a temper when using naps but if the gains are good iill see how i get on with them cheers lads
Old 27-04-2009, 07:41 AM
supersiamsports

Holla!