Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

GROWTH

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 02:30 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Default GROWTH

anyone used it?

whats good to stack it with?

been told its a massive fat burner as well.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:30 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Far too expensive and needs to be taken for 6months to be worth it when you could do 6 months good diet and cardio and get twice as much fat loss

Better off doing a better cycle alone rather than adding this in tbh
Old 04-01-2009, 07:54 PM
micreed
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

as sned said way to costly..wouldnt bother unless you were top levle comp..much cheaper better options for most
Old 13-01-2009, 01:24 AM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

well i'd like to think i have a good diet, 6 small meals a day, 2/3 hours apart.

i train hard and do 30mins cardio after every workout but i still have a lot of fat around my stomach,

tried adding a morning 30 min cardio session but i put on weight.

my arms legs back chest are all ok minimal fat, just my middle

was advised to try growth to help shift it and not lost muscle, just though id ask if anyone had tried it

i was going to go on Reductil but its just an appetite sup present and fear i'll lose the gains in muscle i have made

Last edited by marky_g; 13-01-2009 at 01:30 AM.
Old 13-01-2009, 02:31 AM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

The only tue way to shift fat is dieat and cardio.High protein low carb and atleast 40mins cardio per session as first 20mins your body doesnt burn fat

You will always loose muscle when on a cut no way around it even with growth tbh and as i already said costs way too much to justify unless your pro

To help maintain muscle you could use a low dose of test like 250mg per week as its cheapest 'cutting' steroid
Old 13-01-2009, 07:34 AM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

humm i think summer commin then its cardio to the max, thats what i did last time

i was goin to be getting growth at 170 a course
Old 13-01-2009, 08:30 AM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by marky_g
humm i think summer commin then its cardio to the max, thats what i did last time

i was goin to be getting growth at 170 a course
So Ł170 is for 6 months worth that what your saying? That'll be generic stuff @ 100iU's and running minimum 4iU's per day wont last long,not even a month to be precise,and it being generic aint even the real deal its stuff made to same spec but nowhere near as strong the real stuff costs double that!!

Also got to remember that from Aug to end of Jan your body naturally stores fat to keep your body warm during winter and there is nothing you can do about it so you will find from here on your body will start to burn the fat better and the stubborn fat around your stomach will start to shift

Good luck m8
Old 13-01-2009, 03:19 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

nah not 6months worth, it was just something i was considering

iave tried many different ways

1st off i did morning cardion evening weights

then just cardio

then was told to add weights into cos you burn more fat that way

then i was told to add the cardio on after the weights -this helped and i load a fair bit

but now i have been doin that for 9/12 months i'm starting to put on weight again nothings changed still eat as clean as i did i prob drink less, lift heavier etc etc

i no muscle weighs more than fat and all that but i no the bellys gettin bigger lol, like i said above tho everywhere apart from my midriff is leaner than before, just seem to be developing more of a stomach

Last edited by marky_g; 13-01-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Old 13-01-2009, 03:42 PM
rs_turbo_lad

nah not 6months worth, it was just something i was considering

iave tried many different ways

1st off i did morning cardion evening weights

then just cardio

then was told to add weights into cos you burn more fat that way

then i was told to add the cardio on after the weights -this helped and i load a fair bit

but now i have been doin that for 9/12 months i'm starting to put on weight again nothings changed still eat as clean as i did i prob drink less, lift heavier etc etc

i no muscle weighs more than fat and all that but i no the bellys gettin bigger lol, like i said above tho everywhere apart from my midriff is leaner than before, just seem to be developing more of a stomach
doing 200 sit-ups a night would help burn fat around stomach,save urself a bomb doing it that way,
Old 13-01-2009, 05:41 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

i may try that i havent done any ads work in ages maybe that why my bellys comin back lol in theory tho it should make me look fatter muscle under the fat?
Old 13-01-2009, 05:50 PM
rs_turbo_lad

i may try that i havent done any ads work in ages maybe that why my bellys comin back lol in theory tho it should make me look fatter muscle under the fat?
i had a wee bit of belly last summer nothing major tho, but i went to boxing and we were doing 300 sit ups a night , 3 times a week and my stomach def went alot flatter and i lost weight doing boxing but was toned same time, we wer doing 50 sit ups 50 press ups then same again, then 50 and 50 before went home
Old 13-01-2009, 05:54 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

yer boxers physique is a good look good

think maybe ur onto something with the sit ups since i stoppd doin them my bellys got flabbier prod where its not being exercised at all
Old 13-01-2009, 06:08 PM
rs_turbo_lad

Originally Posted by rs_turbo_lad
i had a wee bit of belly last summer nothing major tho, but i went to boxing and we were doing 300 sit ups a night , 3 times a week and my stomach def went alot flatter and i lost weight doing boxing but was toned same time, we wer doing 50 sit ups 50 press ups then same again, then 50 and 50 before went home
soz 150 sit ups per night ,
Old 13-01-2009, 09:23 PM
dp1958

fat store for cold winter, is this a fact
Old 13-01-2009, 11:53 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

More interesting still, LPL levels in humans also rise and fall in tandem with the seasons. Researchers from the University of Colorado studied a group of 12 women and 6 men in both the summer and winter.
Summer was classed as May through August. Winter was classed as November through February. LPL activity in both muscle and fat increased during the winter, and dropped during the summer.
Winter also sees a change in the activity of several fat-burning and muscle-building hormones.
For example, cortisol levels reach a low point in the summer . Not only is cortisol associated with the storage of abdominal fat, it's also been linked to all kinds of health problems, including diabetes, heart disease and depression. Cortisol may also weaken your immune system, leaving you more susceptible to colds and flu.
Testosterone, a powerful hormone which helps you build muscle and lose fat, tends to peak in the summer and early autumn. It also reaches a low point in the winter and early spring.
Old 14-01-2009, 01:53 PM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

interesting stuff
Old 14-01-2009, 02:42 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

interesting stuff

I also used to read about human shit from Readers Digest when i was younger and read it then aswell
Old 14-01-2009, 05:02 PM
dp1958

Default growth

thats good info,because i seem to have a wee bit more on over winter but use this to my advantage and train as heavy as possible for a bit of size,then drop poundages back slightly in the summer and cut out some of the fats again this is good info... cheers......
Old 14-01-2009, 06:56 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by dp1958
thats good info,because i seem to have a wee bit more on over winter but use this to my advantage and train as heavy as possible for a bit of size,then drop poundages back slightly in the summer and cut out some of the fats again this is good info... cheers......
No probs m8 im always here to help dont know everything though,just like to think i do
Old 16-01-2009, 11:44 AM
marky_g
Fleet Manager

Originally Posted by snedboy
No probs m8 im always here to help dont know everything though,just like to think i do
are u 16? 16 year old no everything
Old 16-01-2009, 12:23 PM
snedboy
BANNED
BANNED

are u 16? 16 year old no everything
Fuckin wish i was 16 again!! nah turnin the big 3 0 this year