Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Slacking?

Search this Thread

Old 15-11-2007, 07:50 PM
BUTLER
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Slacking?

Right, for around 5 yrs i went to the gym at least 4 times a week (an hour & half each time). Loved the gym and have always been fit. Would be happy to admit i was quite addicted. Anyway, last year june 06 i had a hernia due to over doing it at work & gym. Been alright for just over a year now but havn't got back into it at all and really want to!!

I have stages where i go 3 or 4 times a week but for like 3 weeks. Then end up having 2 weeks off! Those two weeks off erase the times i went there so i'm fighting a losing battle at the moment!

How the hell do i get back into it? Feels like i'm forcing myself to go as it use to be like a religion!!!

Doesn't help that i'm working alot more now and don't have 'loads' of free time but i still want to get down the gym week after week!!

Old 16-11-2007, 02:32 AM
robocos
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try to think about how you felt when you were fit and the satisfaction it gave you knowing that you had control.

Either that or have a beer