Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Creatine/Gaba

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 01:45 PM
kerf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Creatine/Gaba

Fellas,

I need something to give me a bit of a boost whilst training, get a few more reps out kinda thing. I tried creatine a while ago and it didnt really work for me. I dunno if I was taking it wrong though. It was in capsule form and it advised to take 2 caps 10 mins before and 2 caps after training, I couldnt really stomach the caps, so I opened them and poured the powder into a bottle of water and just swilled it.

Any suggestions/tips on how to take it?

CheeRS

Martin
Old 12-10-2006, 09:12 AM
AndyBlackFRST
Advanced PassionFord User

I was taking creatine powder prior to moving onto the Weight Gain.. Found it gave me the extra boost.

Was told the powder got into the system quicker than the capsules
Old 14-10-2006, 03:07 PM
juss 1
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

if you want creatine to get into your system quicly take the product with fresh orange juice (simple carb) as this gives you an insulin spike too and rushes it into the blood asap but be sure to have a protien drink with in an hour of stopping training this is called the window of oppertunity as your blood sugar level will fall off really quickly too because of the spike.

creatine does not really help you have energy tho buddy its more of a water retainer helpping the muscle look big because of retention but if you still want to use it you need to load up on it first, then have a maintaince does daily.