Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Can anyone help me please?

Search this Thread

Old 26-08-2006, 10:04 PM
Coxy_UK
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can anyone help me please?

I'm about 5'10 and weight just under 16 stone, basically I'm a bloater! Anyway now I have my heart set on doing something about it.

Me and my housemate have put together a home gym in which w currently have; treadmill, rowing machine, ab cruncher, swiss ball, and pair of dumbells.

I aim to spend no more than an hour in there and no less thn 3 times a week. I have now started to eat healthily but need help with a workout.

Can anyone please help me out with some kinda routine I can get into. My aim is first and formost to lose weight and get rid of my belly. Secondly to that I wish to increase upper body strength, if I'm honest I want bigger biceps.

Many thanks.
Old 27-08-2006, 08:24 AM
ben_frst
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

to loose weight all you need to do is run, cycle, and row throw in some bicep curls and press ups and bobs ya mothers brother

so run,cycle monday wednesday and friday, bicep curl and press ups sunday you could always add some chin ups to your routine

its all about the cardio