Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Help

Search this Thread

Old 26-06-2006, 09:59 PM
JamesS2RS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help

Im am in need of some help...

I need sort my life out in the last 3 years i have gone from a 32inc to a 38inc waste i really need help i cannot stop eating...

What is the best way to kick my life back into shape?? I also feel really shit and lazy with no energy

How do i get out of the of this? always eating and being lazy?

I work in sales and i think being this un fit is really making me down and that's no good when you need on the ball and really motivated to do well at my job...

Jim
Old 26-06-2006, 11:06 PM
Steve200+
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

How's your diet Jim? Can play a massive part, it did for me.

Make sure you drink loads of water, loads of people aren't hydrated and don't know it. If you're always grabbing snacks, switch to healthy options (easier said than done, I know). Sounds daft, but a couple of mates of mine are addicted to podded peas!

Cut out the late nights and the beer (I used to be in sales, that's what I did lol), start the days early, go for a mile jog, failing that, a walk, and a decent breakfast afterwards, cornflakes, OJ brown toast.. if you can keep it up, it'll change your life, I did it, and I can honestly say that.
Old 27-06-2006, 08:09 AM
JamesS2RS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Diet is pritty shocking i dont eat breakfast i eat shit loads for lunch and something not very heathly for dinner.

I really need to change it around becuase i feel like crap...

What is the best way to kick start fat busting?

Cheers,

Jim
Old 28-06-2006, 03:19 AM
Steve200+
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Have a browse on here mate, plenty of stuff Jogging's one of the best ways to start out, try and keep a consistent pace, that helps burn fat as well.

You could try eating smaller amounts often, easier on the system, we're apparantly designed to eat 6 meals a day lol ... If you pile shitloads in, in one go, your digestive system's going to be working doubletime to shift it, at the expense of energy for the rest of your body.

Don't eat late at night, and try and stay away from dairy products.

If it gives you any ideas, whenever a mate of mine wants to shape up for competition, all he eats/drinks (and I do mean all) is OJ, water, brown toast, fish, cold lean meat (in sarnies even), rice, veg/fruit, and low-cal soup, and vitamins/supplements(calcium etc).

The main thing is to just stick at it, even if you think you're getting nowhere, you are.

That's about all I know really