Fitness / Weight Training Discussions Don't drive around with 4 chins! Chat to like minded folk in here and get yourself back to a decent health and fitness level in no time.

Interesting re training everyday....

Old 16-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interesting re training everyday....

As most have seen i only have sunday off from weight training....majority say this is not good to do the same routine on muscles daily...i being DIY disagree..where most will be looking for bulk for show i am training olympia style ....my muscles may not look as big but they will be denser and more powerful.

Your thoughts?
Old 16-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Tigran
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you do the same excercises(sp) day in day out mon-sat? As that would deffo not be very productive. I try and work one set of muscles one day then the next a different group, then the day after revert back to the original group and so on.

But I hear lots of people saying that even 5days a week is too much and that 3 is about the right number of training sessions (which I don't believe).
Old 16-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Tigran...yes i repeat 6 days aweek...admittedly everyother day i do a lighter work out..but the same excercises.

NO i wont grow as big BUT i will have denser and harder muscles..it really depends on what your expectations are...no point real body building IMO unless you are willing to take steriods as you just aint gonna get anywhere fast without.
Old 16-06-2006, 04:28 PM
Tigran
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The thing that puts me off doint that (it would be much simpler to remember the routine ) is that your muscles would be aching the next day so (in my experience) you wouldn't be able to work yourself as hard. Do you get that at all?
Old 16-06-2006, 04:39 PM
Anonymous
Banned

TBH no....BUT i do only 3 sets of 5 as much weight as i can do...not yet had after 2weeks any problem lifting next day....yes i do ache a little but nowt serious.

Like you say...its a very easy routine and i am not as dedicated as many on here...like i am not on supplements etc...but i do eat as best i can during the day with the right foods...as i have previously mentioned i do drink alcohol every night and that is something i wont stop.
Old 16-06-2006, 07:30 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Your training is purely circuit based and as a result will improve tone and fitness levels IMO Phil.

As always, time will tell.