Fiesta ST This forum is for discussion of all things pertaining to the Ford Fiesta ST Range of cars.

STOLEN Red ST-2, KN13 ZVB, Oldbury (Midlands)

Search this Thread

Old 22-12-2015, 11:07 PM
Synergist
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default STOLEN Red ST-2, KN13 ZVB, Oldbury (Midlands)

Stolen off my drive at 11pm, as I helplessly watched it scoot off from my doorstep. They used (I can only assume) an OBD defeat device. Both keys in my possession.

They put driver's window out to get in but that's it. Alarm didn't go off, away in less than 60 seconds.

If you or any mechanic acquaintances are offered any parts in the Sandwell / Oldbury / West Midlands area in the next few days, be on your guard.

If you can garage your car, do it.

Merry Christmas!
Old 23-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Stage6
Regular Contributor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

little bastards
got a picture of the car mate ?

know a few people who drive about at night for no reason in birmingham, will tell em to keep an eye out
The following users liked this post:
Synergist (23-12-2015)
Old 23-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Synergist
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Stage6
little bastards
got a picture of the car mate ?

know a few people who drive about at night for no reason in birmingham, will tell em to keep an eye out
Appreciated.
This is it when it was cleaner...

Facebook Post
has pics, my number and west midlands police crime reference should anyone see it.

It has a Silverstone Radio sticker in the driver's side rear window, an RSPCA sticker on the passenger side rear window and a Reading Festival car park sticker on the windscreen in front of where the rearview mirror is.

Also has a Haringey Council parking pass on the dasboard, passenger's side - it's bright yellow, long strip of card with scratch-off bits on it. Doubt they'd bother throwing that out the car but it sticks out like anything.

Some driving range balls in the centre console by the handbrake... Loads of irreplaceable stuff in the boot and 5 litres of fuel

it's also a lot filthier! And the driver's side window is knocked out.

Pinched by three scallies with adidas style hooded tops, one on a mini moto. Quite amazing to see the OBD defeat happen in front of your eyes. Makes you aware how poorly designed these modern Fords are.

Last edited by Synergist; 23-12-2015 at 01:52 AM.