Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

1967 Ford Galaxie 500

Search this Thread

Old 30-06-2014, 05:21 PM
ccnpassionford
Platinum Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1967 Ford Galaxie 500

1967 Ford Galaxie 500 Fastback. This was a project my father and I built over the last 10 years. My only motivation for selling is to start a new project with him on the 65 Mustang fastback we have already acquired.

Parts include: Ford Racing 302 short block, Edelbrock Performer Heads, B Cam, 650 Edelbrock AVS Carb. Built AOD and 3500 stall speed converter and B&M shifter. 9 Inch rear end with 4.11 gears. Custom exhaust with Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. Ford Bullit GT wheels with good Falken tires. Power Master 13" disk brakes on front with drilled & slotted rotors. Custom upholstered front seats out of 80's Buick. Drivers side is 4 way power operated. Original rear seat also upholstered with Galaxie 500 stitching. Carpet and floormats are new. Original headliner is perfect. The door panels are original and are not perfect but still nice. Dash is cracked but I have a dash cover over it. Custom made center console covered in carbon fiber with floor shifter and stereo. Chrome and bright work are again not perfect but it's all there and it does not detract from the overall appearance. The underside of the entire car is sealed with POR 15 and there is no rust in the frame or floor. Any rust that was in the car (which wasn't much) has been cut out and new metal welded in. All the body work and paint were done by us and no expense was spared. The car was built as my car not intended to be flipped so it was done right.

$18,000 price is negotiable however please don't be insulting. Trades are not accepted. Please contact me by phone or respond to this ad. More pictures upon request. Thank you for looking, James

http://www.collectorcarnation.com/Fo...html?aid=32801