Have decided to sell my car due to an expanding family. Really regretting putting it up for sale but needs must!
MOT due October, Full service history, I am the 3rd owner. The first was a lady from Ford HQ, the second an older guy. Has covered 62,800 miles but will rise due to daily use.
It's a 5 door ST-2 in very good condition with a few age related stone chips along the front. Interior is all perfect condition.
There are a few optional extras added to the original spec list such as Bluetooth handsfree, Touchscreen Satnav, dual zone Climate control and a space saver spare wheel. Normally they come with no spare but a can of tyre-weld and a compressor, useless if you get a gash in a tyre! I have also added an Ipod connection interface.
When I purchased the car it was 100% standard but I have since added the following,
- Genuine Ford 19" RS Alloys with the OE Continental tyres. All 4 tyres have plenty of tread. Eibach spacers to bring them out to the correct offset.
- Ford approved Eibach 30mm lowering springs
- Full 3" Exhaust system compromising of a Mongoose downpipe and Sports Cat and a Milltek Resonated cat back system. The exhaust is no louder than standard on a steady drive but opens up with a nice throaty roar when you put your foot down.
- Dreamscience Induction Kit, this moves the filter down to behind the front bumper, giving a better airflow.
- Airtec Front mounted intercooler
- Dreamscience remap, which uploads a selection of 5 different maps via a laptop plugged into the OBD port.
- MK2 facelift rear bumper with carbon wrapped diffuser.
- LED tail lights and various other styling tweaks.
Although I have not had it rolling roaded, similar cars regularly give 300bhp / 350lbft. the car is still just as happy pootling around town as it is on the open road. It uses no oil or water and has been 100% reliable in my ownership.
As said I really don't want to let it go but needs must. Price is £8000.