Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Vauxhall Vivaro 06 reg

Search this Thread

Old 19-12-2011, 09:47 AM
James Porter
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 39 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Vauxhall Vivaro 06 reg

2006-06 reg Vauxhall Vivaro 1.9DI 2900.

I'll start by saying that ive owned this since July 2010 & have covered only 3000 odd miles since as we only use it when taking our kids to the park with bikes etc.

We looked at 7 of these before we bought this one & it was very clean with sensible milage & it drove really well.

It has 83,750 miles with every MOT to prove including a NEW MOT done on the 12/12/2011 taxs runs out the end of this month. The history is on a printed sheet as it was owned by a decorating firm originally.

It had a complete cambelt kit this time last year or approx 2000 miles ago, New pads all round & a full oil & filter service, I have all the receipts to prove this.

We recently had a slight issue with it starting from warm, never failed to start & still run perfect but we had it looked at & was told i was early stages of injector failure so i had all 4 injectors reconditioned, the high pressure injector pump over hauled, new fuel pressure switch, new crank position sensor & glow plugs.

Total cost was just over £1000 although this was done for cash so only receipts for parts.

Having all this done just to be on the safe side the van starts first turn from hot or cold. NO SMOKE NO KNOCKS runs perfect & all the common faults that these vans suffer with HAVE been done.

This is the 5 speed version which is a far stronger gearbox than the 6 speed & very rarely go wrong.

Has a comercial tow bar with electrics, ply lined with new carpet, very clean cab although the seats could do with a shampoo, new shape front end, factory fitted alarm & immobilliser, newly reconditioned wheels, good tyres.

This vans wants for nothing & is ready to work, everything works, theres no lights on the dashboard & has half a tank of diesel!!

Has the usual van marks around the body but overall its a really nice staright van thats been very well looked after & i honestly think the first person to see it will buy it.

Only selling due to a new van.

Any questions please feel free to call or text me 07956-082-784 James.

£3995 ono

Cash on collection ONLY.

Thanks.
Old 20-12-2011, 06:50 PM
martinmilne
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

wats the length of the load space in back ?