Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

Delete please

Search this Thread

Old 22-10-2011, 11:57 AM
paul-h
PassionFord Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Delete please

My Fiesta ST sadly for sale as I am about to purchase something with a turbo.

Car is 2006 on an 06 plate with 76000 miles. Which will rise. It has been in my care for a year now and has never really missed a beat.

It recently had 4 new Falken tires about 1000 miles ago and a new alternator (which turned out to be a loose earth on the gearbox causing bad charging) So no need to worry about that packing in. It was serviced about 3000 miles ago which included fuel filter and plugs as well as the usual oil and filter.

The car is tastefully modified with Eibach 30mm lowering springs and the track at the rear has been widened 25mm in total with spacers which go between the rear beam and the hub making the car more stable under braking. The car also has a Milltek resonated cat back (2500 mile old) With a 4-1 manifold and sports cat. Also the front brakes have been upgraded with Mk3 mondeo calipers and 300mm ST170 discs which make a massive difference over the standard ones. The car also has an ITG induction kit with roose induction and cam cover breather hose. I have a Dreamscience on the car at the moment with a Jamsport 185 map which with all the other mods takes the car to somewhere in the region of 165-170 bhp, makes such a difference to the drive of the car and MPG is not affected which I found surprising. All the grey Plastics are sprayed black which IMO ford should have done in the factory, another mod that makes the car stand out from the rest is the yellow stripe on the grill which took a lot of effort and time to do.

The car is Taxed until the end of October and MOT runs out next May with the only advisory on last MOT being for a tire which has obviously since been changed.

Bad Points:

Car only has one key. As with any 5 year old car there is quite a few stone chips and also a tiny ding above the drivers door handle. There is also a mark on the boot and where the previous owner removed the side stripes just in front of the rear wheel. The steering wheel doesn't sit central but the tracking is bang on as I've had it checked by a trusted local garage, all of this is reflected in the asking price of £4150 O.N.O

Wheels were sprayed matt black with a product called plastidip which dries in a rubber like coating so if the new buyer doesnt like it it can be peeled of by hand very easilly. I like the look of the finish and only did it as i had a few spare tins lying around. It is not perfect by any means.

Please call if you wish to arrange a viewing as I work away and can only really access car some nights and at weekends.

£4150

07540 945229

Cheers, Paul

Last edited by paul-h; 18-11-2011 at 11:33 PM.