Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

moondust silver sierra sapphire 1.8lx,33k,1 owner from new!

Search this Thread

Old 30-04-2011, 10:33 AM
155lee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 117 Posts
Default moondust silver sierra sapphire 1.8lx,33k,1 owner from new!

only had this 2 weeks,selling due to big change in plans,no time to finish so im selling everything inc this car.
the car was owned from new by an elderly guy who only did town miles,hence the 32900 miles from new,backed up by vosa,unfortunately when the old guy died the family could not find the history,although i have the current mot till june and the v5,in his name.
the shell wears its factory paint and trim,no welding has ever been done and none is required.
if youre looking for a perfect shell to reshell your smashed cossie/rally car/track car project then here it is.
the panels are straight and rust free,the sills are as new,arches are like new,1 has a tiny bit of touch up paint,visible in pics i think but its tiny.boot floor has factory stickers on it and is like new,in fact it still smells new inside!
its a chasseur spec,sunroof,elec front windows,cosworth spoiler fitted from new,tilt steering wheel.
the external window rubbers are like new,i could list all the good points but best come see for yourself,if youre looking for the best you wont be dissapointed.
theres no tax
bad points
it has an oil leak,looks like its from the front crank seal,doesnt drip oil but the front of the engine is oily
drivers seat has a hole in the upper part,the old guy must have had trouble getting in and out as the door rubber is worn too,but ill fit a new rubber.
rear bumper is a bit scratched on 1 side,old people cant drive.
tyres are ancient and perished,plenty tread,see the amount of tyres that size i have thrown away!!
thats it,ill let the pics do the talking.price is £1500 ovno!07834545251

car is located on the east coast of scotland between dundee and aberdeen.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:57 PM
155lee
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 134 Likes on 117 Posts

car is now sold