Cars for Sale Register for a Gold Membership to sell your car here!

MG ZS 120+ on ebay

Search this Thread

Old 21-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Daveysaff
Skint Passionford User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MG ZS 120+ on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=260667639086

This auction is for the reluctant sale of our 2002 MG ZS 120+.

Finished in Trophy Blue, with 98k on the clock.

We've had the car just over 2 years and my partner needs something a little smaller.

GOOD BITS
Since we've owned the car its had a lot of money spend on maintenance and upkeep. The head gasket, water pump, thermostat and all belts were changed at 91k and oil and filter have been changed every 4k since we've had it.
Work carried out for its last MOT;
Complete new exhaust system from flexi back,
New front tyres,
New n/s/r brake caliper
new discs and pads to the rear
New DOT 4 brake fluid throughout.
I've used the car everyday since we've had it, apart from a brief spell last year when I had a van for work so it was sorned (the head gasket etc was done at this time) and its started everyday on the first turn of the key and ran faultlessly.
It doesn't suffer with any of the nasty manifold failures or overheating that is sometimes associated with K series engines
Suspension and tracking is all good, no nasty knocks or noises from worn bushes etc.
Gearchange and clutch feel good with no jerkiness or slipping
All 4 alloys are in very good order with NO kerbing evident at all
All 4 speeds work on the interior fan (unlike the 4 I went to view before we bought this one!)
The engine has good usable power, so is ideal for any long journeys you might do (We've been to Tidworth and back twice and numerous runs to Cornwall and its very comfortable)
Both keys and remote fobs are present (and working!) and I've got all the original MG documents with the unique immobiliser codes should you ever lose the keys
There will be a CD/MP3 player fitted for the new owner.

BAD BITS

Every cars got them!!
There are 2 small areas on the bodywork that have been touched in to hide chips. One on the back of the bonnet where I think one previous owner has left the wipers up away from the screen when he's opened the bonnet and caught the paintwork, and one on the edge of the rear spoiler where I opened the boot and it caught the edge of the up'n'over garage door
There are a few small dings in the drivers and passengers door from dopey people in car parks, but these are barely noticeable. I tried to take pics to show but all you could see was a reflection
There is a small amount of wear on the bolster on the drivers seat as you would expect on a car of this age
and that's it.. I think? If I come across any more bits I'll add them as we go along

Viewing recommended, and remember folks, if you bid and win the car is yours!!
Test drives welcome, provided I've proof of insurance!
I took about 50 pictures for this listing and eBay wanted more money for more than 12 pics, so I can e-mail more pics, or take additional pictures is there's any bits of the car you specifically want to see that isn't clear in the ones I've put up.
I've set the reserve at a sensible amount, I know these cars aren't worth a bomb since Rover went down the tubes, but I also know what a decent one will go for.
No time wasters, tyre kickers, Nigerian princes who's dead uncle will give me millions, or anyone else who's going to mess me about.
I might be able to deliver within 50 miles or so for petrol money, try me!
Any other questions please use the 'ask seller a question' button
or call me outside office hours on 07776233582
£100 deposit via pay-pal within 24 hours of the auction end and the balance cash on collection please
I thank you....Good luck!

I'll upload more pics if anyone want them

Looking for £1250 ono too lol

Last edited by Daveysaff; 21-09-2010 at 07:49 PM.