Alloy wheels and ICE for sale Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Mk1 Focus RS Wheels SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 30-04-2012, 06:16 PM
zetec69
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mk1 Focus RS Wheels SOLD

For Sale - Set of 5 mk1 Focus RS Wheels that have just been powder coated anthracite. Brand new set of 4 genuine centre caps still in original packaging and brand new set of 4 OZ Racing gel stickers in black which I was going to stick on the caps to better suit the anthracite wheels.

Bought these from a PF user a couple of months ago, had them blasted and powder coated, bought the caps etc and now a mate has offered me some other wheels which I quite fancy.

I've had them at the local tyre shop last weekend and it turns out one of the wheels is quite buckled although they say it will be fine as a spare and this still leaves you with a full set of 4 wheels anyway.

Full set

Wheel 1 - great condition, no buckles

Wheel 2 - great condition, no buckles

Wheel 3 - great condition, very slight wobble from ding to inside but tyre fitter says it's nothing he doesn't see every day and won't cause any trouble

Wheel 4 - great condition, very slight wobble from ding to outside but tyre fitter says it's nothing he doesn't see every day and won't cause any trouble

Wheel 5 - great condition however it is definately buckled, you can't see it by eye but it was all over the place on the balancing machine - good enough for a spare.

Inside shot of them to show they are fully powder coated

Another shot from the other week - in different light as I thought the wheels looked quite light in colour in the others above.

Centre caps

Centre cap stickers

This lot owes me nearly £590 although I was unaware that the spare wheel was buckled until now, hence £450ono for a quick sale.

STRICTLY CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY - I don't have time to sit at home waiting for a courier all day as I am a contractor and time is money.

Located a few miles from Norwich, however I am in Northampton this Saturday if anyone would prefer to collect from there.

Cheers

Brad

Last edited by zetec69; 02-05-2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: pics added
Old 02-05-2012, 09:27 PM
zetec69
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

.......SOLD