Alloy wheels and ICE for sale Starting a topic requires you to have purchased a gold membership.

Landrover 'boost' deep dish alloys

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 07:02 PM
Lee Ivatt
Shizzle My Nizzle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Landrover 'boost' deep dish alloys

Genuine Landrover Deep Dish 'Boost' alloys - 16"

I bought these wheels in January of this year with the intention of fitting to my 110, but opted for a set of black wellar 8 spokes instead.

So they are surplus to requirements.

The wheels are in great shape, and come with 4 basically almost new tyres (done about 2000 miles).

Sorry dont have the tyre sizes to hand but will update asap.

When I got the wheels home first thing i did was have them sandblasted and they are now in primer.

I have the O.E landrover silver 2 pack paint to go on the wheels but never applied it as i was unsure if i wanted to go black or bonnati grey.

So the wheels come as a set of 4 sandblasted and in primer with 4 very good unfitted tyres and 1/2 liter of landrover silver 2pack paint.
£250

Sandblasted-

And in primer-

1+2

3+4

I can refinish the wheels in the silver for an extra £30

And i can also have the tyres fitted and balanced for a further £30

But would prefer to sell them as they are as they are really getting in the way.

Just to confuse matters i also have the full set of landrover alloy wheel only nuts 16 standard nuts and 4 locking nuts with key.
These are also for sale for a further £30 (if bought with the wheels)

Also forgot to mention i sadly only have 3 of the 4 center caps that come with the wheels, but they can be sourced from landrover for about £3!

A new set (which is basically what these are now) of genuine rims retail at £350 with out tyres to give an idea.

So to reiterate

4 Sandblasted and Primered Alloys with 4 unfitted tyres and 3 caps, and 1/2 ltr of silver paint £250

as above with paint applied £280

as above with paint applied, tyres fitted and balanced £310

then

£30 for 16 alloy wheel nuts and 4 locking nuts

Hope thats clear

Im very busy at the moment so can not gurantee fast reply to Pm's,

If your in a hurry please call/text me on 07796160244, as this will be the best way for me.

Im located in north essex near colchester, I am prepared to deliver local (10mile radius for free) and also can arrange to meet some where near A120/M11 junction or A12 between chelmsford and harwich for an extra £10 to cover fuel. BUT obviously would prefer for you to collect them.

Any questions please ask.

Regards Lee

Last edited by Lee Ivatt; 03-03-2009 at 07:06 PM.