Old 20-11-2012, 08:16 PM
Haribo11
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

UPDATE
Thought it was about time I updated my thread although progress has been slow I am still plugging away with it just been a bit lazy with putting pics up

The car is now back on its wheels the rear running gear is complete apart from handbrake cable needs fitting, the front end is nearly there just need to fit brakes and make up some new brake pipes.

The rear end starting to go back together

It's getting there not up to buffty standard I just want a nice useable car
Here's a few of the front end bits going together

Here are my nice new alloy steering rack mounts have replaced steering coupling with polly and fitted new steering column bush kit

Whilst all this has been going on I have set about stripping engine down I did have a receipt for a rebuild 2 years ago but needed to check for piece of mind! All was good with the bottom end pistons look brand new bores are in excellent condition so have just replaced all gaskets and seals there!
Cylinder head was not as good had to have this re worked with new valve guides and valves could have been worse though!

Have been painting up a few bits and pieces for engine will add pics later!

Managed to give my rocker cover a bit of a freshen up and have stripped inlet manifold file a refurb!

Will try to keep the updates coming its getting there if all goes well it may be running after the Xmas break