View Single Post
Old 26-10-2011, 10:02 PM
bubs_rsturbo
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Coldo
Totally agree with this.

When i shoulder press i come down until my arms are at 90 degrees with my shoulders then press. No reason to come down further imo.

Also have the bench not totally upright and do sets of 8 with 45's so obviously according to the above im not doing it right and will make no gains! fuck, i've been wasting my time eh....

Too much bro-science going about, pishy gym talk from skinny cunts who are jealous of people lifting heavier so make up some shit about it not hitting the frontal deltoid straition number 4 lumbar tendon muscle so theres no point in doing it like that. etc...
i agree that partail reps have their place in the gym but only at certain times when you are getting th last few reps out! fact is the guys im talking about are getting ahead of themselves with the weights wanting to lift heavy and arent doing it right! i like to know exactly where my real limit is other wise your just fooling yourself.

and no i have no time for such bro science or pishy gym talk either just incase your aiming that this direction