Old 03-10-2010, 06:52 PM
yunii
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

ok.what me & mate (ford mechanic) did was take the st170 hub knuckle ,caliper off & fitted the stock caliper hub/knuckle on fault side to see what happens,(we knew that the sensors were brand new & bearing was also.) also the stock brake set up was faultless .when putting the 2 hubs together to compare noted the bearing on st hub was not alligned properly as you can see about 1mm+ gap & damage on magnetic ring so we knew this has to be the problem.after fitting stock hub,caliper setup on fault showing side it illeminated the problem meaning its the bearing due to larger gap reading higher pulse & picking up fault & going into fault mode.so at the moment i've got st brakes on side & on other side is stock.as not using car much or long ditance,should be ok until mate takes hub,new bearing at work (fords) on press in & fit all on car later that evening. Lets hope this is the end of this headache. Thanks all. I'll give update when fully complete & operative. looks like the guy un-professionally hammered in slightly on an angle. Yunii