Old 29-04-2004, 04:31 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Got a day off work today and in anticipation of the new fancy blue oil cap on order I refurbed the rocker cover. It came out better than I hoped for!:

street, the interiour I have at the mo in the car is mint (or was untill my ex put a fag burn in the passanger seat ) unfortunatly though its cat puke beige I managed to get a rear seat in grey also from a mk3 ghia off ebay for £1 and its mint (really mint). Sooooo thats now in the back and I was getting recaro's in grey for the front. The pattern on one of the erst recaro's is extremely simular to the ghia cloth if not identical, so thats the bad boy im going for.
My dash is brown and cracked to bits so im going for a mk4 dash conversion on that. Door cards will be retrimed to match the rest.

Could you PM me a price on that kit street please? Im not 100% sure i'll fit it but if its cheep enough I'll buy it anyways

On another note i've got to give a big up to Brampton motorspares in bexleyheath. I took the very nice helpful chap an ASDA carrier bag with over a pint glass's worth of nuts bolts and washers to match up with new ones, a huge headache from his point of view but he got on it stright away and with a smile! Also the price's hes quoted me for:

Oil pump
oil pressure switch
water pump
head bolts
rear main oil seal

and a load of other bits is nothing short of amazing. Espically as I specifically asked for no cheapy 'powertrain' bits or simular, so we spent 20 minutes going over all the different make stuff he can get and the quality of each. This is the sort of shop you want as an ethuaisast.

Alex hell yes I'll look out for it! If I can get my car in preformance ford when its finished I'll be the happiest man alive. Well done bud.